KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
(2017-06-04, 12:56)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 23:59)junitodx Wrote: Hi DaLanik,

Since you mentioned it could be the thumbnails slowing down the addon, I ran Profile Cleaner addon first to clean up thumbnails, and I think it cleared out about 6k thumbnails. Then I ran KCleaner v2.64 but it still takes about 5 minutes from startup to getting to the main KCleaner screen. I asked Karellen to take a look at my log file before I posted it to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules and he said it was good to go so my post shouldn't disappear this time Tongue

Also with version 2.64 the log file is significantly larger so I had to go to zerobin instead of pastebin to post it:

https://zerobin.net/?f2a0e83bacec1700#0y...QNvRfn6DjY=

I have new version in the TEST repo which has another option - to do "quick" calc, that is, to ignore calculating thumbnails if " Delete only thumbs not in database" is selected. It seems legitimate, you simply have too many thumbs and/or your system is slower in accessing the filesystem/database so it takes that long. Nothing I can do to speed it up if it needs to check every individual thumbnail agains the database.

So I made this option NOT to calculate thumbs. It will still CHECK all the thumbs on cleanup, just preview on how much should be deleted will not be correct.

Let me know if it works so I can put it in normal repo.

D.

Hmmm,,,,log shows the following when trying to update/install from test repo:

ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting zip://special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%2fpackages%2fscript.kcleaner-2.64.zip/
09:58:01.006 T:138884899920 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.kcleaner]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/script.kcleaner-2.64.zip

2.64 is the version I already had though, am I missing something?

Messages In This Thread
Initial startup super slow - by junitodx - 2017-05-31, 00:06
RE: KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff) - by junitodx - 2017-06-04, 16:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)2