• 21(current)
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
Are there any settings that could cause a random library clean in your settings. I'm getting a clean randomly and it screws everything up.
(2017-11-01, 06:22)ed_davidson01 Wrote: Are there any settings that could cause a random library clean in your settings. I'm getting a clean randomly and it screws everything up.

Random definitely not Smile But it could run if you set scheduler to run every x days or have option to "clean at kodi start".... what exactly does it screw up? it only deletes http links and non existant local references...?
(2017-11-01, 09:36)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 06:22)ed_davidson01 Wrote: Are there any settings that could cause a random library clean in your settings. I'm getting a clean randomly and it screws everything up.

Random definitely not Smile But it could run if you set scheduler to run every x days or have option to "clean at kodi start".... what exactly does it screw up? it only deletes http links and non existant local references...?

Seems the Kodi library is getting cleaned and when it does it if I'm watching a movie the movie freezes and won't come back. I have to reboot. I'm sure it's not your addon. I'll take a closer look when I have time.
Does KCleaner support Kodi Special Protocol (http://kodi.wiki/view/Special_protocol) for cleaning of a Custom Path?

I always try to use Special Protocol instead of a Local Paths to simplify my Kodi installations across multiple devices and OS but I can't seem to get it to work with KCleaner?

If it is not yet supported in the addon I would appreciate it if it could please be added.

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-11-01, 19:09)jmh2002 Wrote: Does KCleaner support Kodi Special Protocol (http://kodi.wiki/view/Special_protocol) for cleaning of a Custom Path?

I always try to use Special Protocol instead of a Local Paths to simplify my Kodi installations across multiple devices and OS but I can't seem to get it to work with KCleaner?

If it is not yet supported in the addon I would appreciate it if it could please be added.

THANKS Smile

I am not sure, I'd have to check. Adding shouldn't be a problem.
Any idea why this addon is extremely slow on SPMC? Startup time takes more than a minute. Cleaning including a summary takes about 3-4 minutes. Works fine for me on Kodi 17.6.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2017-11-25, 17:37)MB1968 Wrote: Any idea why this addon is extremely slow on SPMC? Startup time takes more than a minute. Cleaning including a summary takes about 3-4 minutes. Works fine for me on Kodi 17.6.
 Startup is slow because it is checking all paths and has to calculate how much space would be reclaimed after clean... Obviously it is something with SPMC or your hardware (i.e. slow internal storage etc).... I.e. for me it is also slower on my cheap chinese Android box than on my Windows i7 ultrabook Smile
Wasn't  this program suppose to delete dead repo. all i get is a giant list  i still have to go threw 1 by 1
Found out the problem. The thumbnail folder was too big, about 1GB in size. I cleaned it up en deleted the texture.db file. That made the difference.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2017-12-31, 02:11)nickhere Wrote: Wasn't  this program suppose to delete dead repo. all i get is a giant list  i still have to go threw 1 by 1
 It can't delete dead repo. Tehcnically not possible, it only gives you a list of dead repos - you have to remove them manually.
Great addon.
Can you delete the permanent setting of the poster view?
In line 1313, 1332, 1377, 1390? it does not look good in mimic skin, IMO list view is better
That IS the list view. I can enable the thumbnail view.
Love your addon. Use it first time and gain 5go on my android tv. really appreciate to have so much space.
Many config to try but first try was a good one !!!
v2.8
- Optional Thumbnail view
Just wanted to say thank you for this, installing now Smile
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)2