• 23(current)
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
Žadny problém Smile
v3.1
- Language file format related changes
Text is missing all over the place in the latest version. I'm using Krypton 17.6 on Android.ImageImage
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Try updating again (same version), I fixed it.
Thanks for the fix.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Hi @DaLanik thanks again for your great addon which has been running successfully on all of my devices since you released it.

I was wondering, what do you think about adding the ability to clean 'Orphaned Dependencies' automatically? (System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies)

I tried to search the forum and found one thread with some details from Kodi Team members regarding how the Orphaned status is determined. Maybe it is helpful: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238391

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
It was discussed before. I don't think that an addon can uninstall other addons, even when they're orphaned. Maybe there is a way to make a list and open the addon's setup screen from where you can press "uninstall" but I don't know how to do that. If some from Team Kodi is reading, meybe they can help?
Hi,
when I change settings to leave older versions of packages, the addon does not open...

in addition, it would be great to have an option to remove deleted addons packaes in addition to settings folder in addon_data
Can you please describe in more detail what you mean? I tried "settings->ignore other->leave package backup" and set to 2, then set to 0, and it works.

What do you mean deleted addon packages? This option above leaves backup of old packages (if set to >0) or deletes old packages...
I honestly don't know what happened but after two days it didn't work, I just changed leave package backup to 3 and addon started without any errors... so lets forget about that Smile

What I meant about cleaning unused packages was:
when you clean unused addon data folder you can clean its .zip packages from packages folder as well... some people don't want to clean their packages backups but do want to clean packages for deleted/unused addons.

In addition, I have few more ideas taken from other cleaning/maint tools that might be great to add at least, in my opinion, I would love to hear your thoughts about them:

addition to checks:
1. check for broken repositories
2. check for broken sources under fie manager

cleaning:
delete crash logs

extra:
an option for log viewer& uploader and activate koi debugging option make it the ultimate maint tool Smile
Aha, I understand. Good ideas, all Smile
just 1 question - what are the crash logsHuh you mean standard kodi log? that one can't be deleted while kodi is running.
in TEST repo:

v3.11
- Small fixes
- Option to check broken sources
(2018-10-05, 21:25)DaLanik Wrote: in TEST repo:

v3.11
- Option to check broken sources
Unfortunately, this new check doesn't work with NFS. It reports all my sources as broken.
What a wonderful add-on. An absolute must-have for Android Kodi users with limited storage. Also useful just a general Kodi clean up tool on any OS, but especially for small devices where it's invaluable.
Thank you sir!
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)2