Is anyone successfully using one of these devices?
I am based in the UK I am thinking of switching my internal tuner cards to network ones.

I only need DVB-T2 tuners and preferably more than two.

At the moment, the most popular choice seems to be HDHomerun Connects, but I would need two of them.

Is there any merit in going for a quad DVB-T2 Octopus Net device like this:

https://digitaldevices.de/products/netwo...net_c2_4t/

It is considerably more expensive than two HDHomeruns but does need one less network cable - it also offers gigabit network speeds too.

I would be great to hear from anyone that has one and how they are getting on with it.
(2017-02-23, 14:29)elsmandino Wrote: I am based in the UK I am thinking of switching my internal tuner cards to network ones.

I only need DVB-T2 tuners and preferably more than two.

At the moment, the most popular choice seems to be HDHomerun Connects, but I would need two of them.

Is there any merit in going for a quad DVB-T2 Octopus Net device like this:

https://digitaldevices.de/products/netwo...net_c2_4t/

It is considerably more expensive than two HDHomeruns but does need one less network cable - it also offers gigabit network speeds too.

I would be great to hear from anyone that has one and how they are getting on with it.

Hi there. I’ve had an octopus with 3x daughter cards for a number of years. This gives me 4x Dvb-s and 2x Dvb-t tuners in a single pcie slot.

I’ve run them with mediaportal, argustv, nextTV and a few others. Currently have them installed in unraid dvb edition with a tvheadend docker. Whatever I’ve run them with, either under windows or Linux, they have been rock solid and the support has been good when when needed.

I’ve never had to look at any other options.
Im runing a Libreelec with Digital Devices DuoFlex C2/T2 - works great - phantastic support and hardware quality!
On Libreelec choose the Linux/Kernel DVB drivers. More details on the hardware i use on this thread
Can only recommend Digital Devices!
(2019-04-30, 05:35)Beatbender Wrote: Im runing a Libreelec with Digital Devices DuoFlex C2/T2 - works great - phantastic support and hardware quality!
On Libreelec choose the Linux/Kernel DVB drivers. More details on the hardware i use on this thread
Can only recommend Digital Devices!

Thanks for the tip.. I will purchase to try as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is anyone successfully using one of these devices?0