OSMC announced new Vero4k, opinions?
(2017-02-25, 12:11)pameijer Wrote: You only got the OSMC software and the promise of support

Remember, the Software is one of the most important things in such a device. You can have a great device with crappy software and the whole experience is ruined.
In my opinion OSMC is a great implementation of kodi. I have been running OSMC on several different devices over the years and it has been very stable.

(2017-02-25, 12:11)pameijer Wrote: I bought the first Vero but it was a real disappointment
I agree about the first Vero, it was not the best, I had to modify it with an external antenna to get the Wifi working. I actually still use it in the bedroom.

(2017-02-25, 12:11)pameijer Wrote: I have spent a lot of time on the OSMC forum, and many people have many problems with the Vero
In my opinion you can not tell if there is a problem with the Vero from the forum alone, the forum is for support and people usually only post there if there is a problem. You don't know how many items is sold and how many is satisfied with it and simply not posting because they are happy with the product.

What i know is AMLogic S905X is a great SoC for running Kodi, so lets see how well the OSMC team does with the new Vero 4K. I am looking forward to receive my Vero 4K.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSMC announced new Vero4k, opinions? - by thansen - 2017-02-25, 12:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSMC announced new Vero4k, opinions?4