OSMC announced new Vero4k, opinions?
(2017-09-05, 15:17)Nickelig Wrote: Just ordered my Vero 4k, really looking forward to it. I am currently using a shield tv and quite unhappy with it... and since I only - or at least mostly - use Kodi, the additional perks that come with Android are only a bonus.

I like the work you put into the community here and that was the reason I'll give it a try.

Shipped! Your tracking # is in the mail

(2017-09-06, 02:09)Unifier Wrote: For all who still consider whether the Vero 4K is suitable, here is my personal opinion as a user from Germany.
(I do not have a 4K yet!) My setup: HD Panasonic Plasma TV TX-P50VT20E, Yamaha RX-V3067 AV Receiver with 7.1 speaker Setup)
My Raspberry Pi 3 can not play H265 video smoothly. So I read a lot here and bought the Vero 4K a few months ago and am thrilled! Unpack, connect, work!
The Vero 4K runs with all my media. (very much ALAC music and movies with different formats, also H265 from aUSB HD) And I had never problems.
No matter what question emerges, Sam responds quickly and reliably or has already answered them in the OSMC forum. I am pleased about the regular monthly updates.
This was also the most important reason why I bought the Vero 4K.
I think Sam is incredibly good at what he is doing and so is the box.
Great!
The price is absolutely justified! Finally, it can also contain more than, e.g. the android Amazon Box! If I upgrade to 4K I have a box which can also and - will be better month by month.
(This is my first post here. Sorry for my english.)

Thank you very much. Your comments encourage me and the rest of the OSMC team to keep moving forward.

OSMC is really taking off right now, but with all open source projects, it's not often you hear from a user unless they encounter a problem. That's not a negative per se, but rather a simple fact of human nature.

I am glad you are enjoying the Vero 4K and it's working well for you. In the unlikely event that you do run in to problems in the future, you know where to find me.

Cheers

Sam

Messages In This Thread
RE: OSMC announced new Vero4k, opinions? - by Sam.Nazarko - 2017-09-06, 04:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSMC announced new Vero4k, opinions?4