v17 PVR channel list. Channel name and description partialy unreadable
Hello,
I'm using Kodi to watch iptv. Since I have 100 channels, I use to navigate through the channel list with "page up" and "page down" (actually "ch up" and "ch down" my tv remote).
However, since kody 17, some channel names and descriptions are overwritten by other pvr information, which make it almost impossible to read.

See the example bellow:
When I open the channel list, I can see channel 1 to 10

If I push page down, it will display channels 11 to 22, but I cant read the information for channels 11 and 22 because they are overwritten by some other text.

The same will happen for channels 23 and 34, and so on. It make very difficult to seek for the right channel.

Is there a solution for this? (an easy one would be to have a step of 9 channels instead of 11).

Kody 17 with default skin, osmc on raspberry pi 2, tvheadend as iptv server.
The links to your screenshots give me just a blank page?
(2017-02-24, 17:06)willemd Wrote: The links to your screenshots give me just a blank page?

I changed the hosting, is it better now?
Do you think I should open a bug ticket for usability?
Personally i dont think it would make a difference.
To me, it seems more a design choice rather than a bug.

In the new skin a 'caroussel'-like experience is chosen.
I dont believe it will be changed to how it was in Confluence.
It would be best to go to the skin support forum for Estuary skin, and there is a thread there for reporting bugs in the skin. 262373 (thread)

If you do, it appears the problem is in file MyPVRChannels.xml where there is a defined constant "list_y_offset" in the list "50" that is set to "0". Suggestion would be to either change this constant to something like 90 or 100, or, because this constant is used in several places in the skin, define a different constant for this instance of the list.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR channel list. Channel name and description partialy unreadable0