Message - This application is not rated by nvidia corp
I have a PC with a GTX-1080 card connected to my TV using an HDMI cable. Almost every day when I wake up the pc I get a message for Kodi that "This application is not rated by nvidia corp".

The picture is distorted like it trying to display kodi in 3d.

I do not want to disable the 3d on my card since this is used to play 3d movies.
I have windows 10 64bit and kodi 17 with the latest nvidia drivers.
The solution that is highly suggested is to disable the 3d on my card which is not acceptable since i use it to play 3d movies. This is happening only for kodi.
Any help will be really appreciated.
The Nvidia card 3DVision settings are for games only when using the Nvidia active shutter glasses, so disabling it will have no effect on the ability to play 3d movies.
(2017-02-24, 13:00)jjd-uk Wrote: The Nvidia card 3DVision settings are for games only when using the Nvidia active shutter glasses, so disabling it will have no effect on the ability to play 3d movies.

I will confirm that and let you know because if I remembered correctly I disabled it once and my TV did not sense that the movie was 3D even when I forced it.

Thanks for your help.
Just a clarification...I am using powerdvd to play iso 3d movies. If I disable this like you suggested will I be able to play 3d iso using powerdvd?

Sent from my SM-G920F
Like minded individuals with the same issue.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...ogramming/
(2017-02-24, 13:00)jjd-uk Wrote: The Nvidia card 3DVision settings are for games only when using the Nvidia active shutter glasses, so disabling it will have no effect on the ability to play 3d movies.

I have check it. If I disable the Nvidia 3D no more 3d movies. So I guess it is needed if you want to play 3d iso movies using Powerdvd.
(2017-02-24, 18:14)PatK Wrote: Like minded individuals with the same issue.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...ogramming/

Nothing there. Everybody are sugegsting to disable the 3d in nvidia. But as I have already said this disables the 3D movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Message - This application is not rated by nvidia corp0