Solved Select Playback Mode Dialogue Box
Can anyone tell me why Kodi now INSISTS on showing me a "select Playback Mode" EVERY time I play something? I did nothing to enable this, and I am not interested in any 3D option.
Somehow you have a setting>videos>stereoscopic Playback mode of 3D as 'ask me' toggled on, perhaps? What skin and Kodi iteration are you running?
Thanks Pat! Putting the setting on ignore fixed it. I don't know how it got changed to Ask. I'm running Estuary on Kodi 17.0. Thanks again so much.
Hi Pat, I can't seem to find that option to disable the ask me for 3D. I checked in video --> playback and other options. I am using kodi 16.1
(2017-06-09, 22:53)Abdulawaits Wrote: Hi Pat, I can't seem to find that option to disable the ask me for 3D. I checked in video --> playback and other options. I am using kodi 16.1

Did you enabled 'expert' mode? Some settings are hidden when you are a 'standard' user.
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select Playback Mode Dialogue Box0