rules
RULES RULES RULES ! Is there a forum to ask about addons somewhere?
Sure, but telling you where they are would be... against the rules.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
It's like fight club......

The addon forums http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27
http://addons.kodi.tv/ and Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)
I see you have been asking about banned addons. Clearly you won't get support for them here.

If you really want to get support for stuff supplied elsewhere, then ask elsewhere, wherever "elsewhere" is for that addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yeah, arent rules a b***.
Luckily, you will not have to deal with those in real life.

I am always surprised when people get frustrated when they dont get theit illegal way; would be fun to see someone get offended when they get stopped walking out of a video store with their favourite title they 'forgot' to pay for
So let's see - the rules are presented to you when you sign up, and you have to accept them to actually do so.

The rules are freely available on the wiki.

There are links to them at the top of ever main forum page.

Many mods and team members carry links to them in their post signatures.

And still apparently it's too much to ask that people coming to our forum have the courtesy to obey our rules here? When you go round to your friends houses, do you raid their fridge, watch their TV and borrow their clothes without asking too?

Or should we just start banning people who can't do us the courtesy of reading them?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I sometimes go into the threads that have been marked "Rule Violation" just to read @DarrenHill responses. More often then not, they give me a chuckle. Just like the one above.

So I guess we can put to bed the US stereotype of Brits having no sense of humor!!
(2017-02-26, 04:06)panel Wrote: RULES RULES RULES ! Is there a forum to ask about addons somewhere?

(2017-02-26, 04:35)Tobor Wrote: Sure, but telling you where they are would be... against the rules.

This is the best response ever. Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-02-26, 20:03)Usafle Wrote: I sometimes go into the threads that have been marked "Rule Violation" just to read @DarrenHill responses. More often then not, they give me a chuckle. Just like the one above.

So I guess we can put to bed the US stereotype of Brits having no sense of humor!!

We aim to please Blush Rofl
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-26, 20:03)Usafle Wrote: I sometimes go into the threads that have been marked "Rule Violation" just to read @DarrenHill responses. More often then not, they give me a chuckle. Just like the one above.

That's Germans!!!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Germans do have a sense of humor. Specially when they tell jokes standing on a chair!
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2017-02-26, 20:03)Usafle Wrote: So I guess we can put to bed the US stereotype of Brits having no sense of humor!!

Nah it's just our sense of humour is too refined for most Americans to understand Tongue

* Mnementh ducks and hides...
Nah, I think the point is we have a sense of humour instead of a sense of humor Wink

* Ducks and hides too...

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-28, 14:17)DarrenHill Wrote: Nah, I think the point is we have a sense of humour instead of a sense of humor Wink

* Ducks and hides too...

I believe this thread has a winner.
(2017-02-28, 20:12)natethomas Wrote: I believe this thread has a winner.

We spell it "winneur", just FYI.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rules0