• 41(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-07-01, 14:37)meridius Wrote: Any joy on post 598 ? as the skin is changing all my media flags,
thanks
The skin just uses the infolabels supplied by kodi, so its not the skin that is changing things.
Do you by any chance have files that are on a network, like samba shares or something similar?
I noticed this happening with some files that were shared over my home network - I remember some on my laptop would report as something like xvid or mp4 when clearly they weren't and when I looked on my htpc (which has my networked drives in it) they had totally different flags.

(2017-07-05, 13:11)spooks1976 Wrote: Hi jurial
Could you help me?
I use your beautiful skin Thank you very much for that. It looks amazing!

But the studio flags are not visible, how is this possible? Can you help me with that?
sorry for my bad English :-(
Because you use banned piracy addons for your content. Use local content that you own and you will see the media flags.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_addons
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi there

I do use a server running windows 7 with MySQL and using windows 7 home group share. When I add the files to the database the flags are right but soon as I play them it changes them. Is this a bug in kodi ? And if so is it been fixed do you know as it's not using the right information.

Also any change of having a option to display DVD,bluray and divx flags.

And did you use the new atmos logo ? And fix the missing flags.

Thanks.
(2017-07-05, 20:24)meridius Wrote: Hi there

I do use a server running windows 7 with MySQL and using windows 7 home group share. When I add the files to the database the flags are right but soon as I play them it changes them. Is this a bug in kodi ? And if so is it been fixed do you know as it's not using the right information.

Thanks.

The way to tell whether its a kodi or skin bug is to test in estuary and see if you have the same problem. Though I can guarantee with this one that it is *not* a skin bug -- definitely an issue with kodi misreporting codec over a network. I have no idea if anyone is working on it. You should file a trac ticket bug report:
https://trac.kodi.tv/

I actually already had bluray etc. flags in, but I just realised that somehow I was only checking for the keywords (e.g. dvd, hdtv, bluray, brrip, bd25, bd50) in the beginning of the filename rather than the whole thing (string.startswith instead of string.contains). This is fixed on latest git.

Haven't had a chance to incorporate your other flags, but will do later today.
Could you make the tv channel logo transparent like its is on the horizon skin
(fuse)neue
Horizon

I know it's a different skin it just looks a little better when it's transparent
What are the chances of including the option for an RSS feed in the skin.
(2017-07-06, 10:29)mek0n Wrote: What are the chances of including the option for an RSS feed in the skin.

Pretty much none. There is no place to put it.
(2017-07-06, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks.

The way to tell whether its a kodi or skin bug is to test in estuary and see if you have the same problem. Though I can guarantee with this one that it is *not* a skin bug -- definitely an issue with kodi misreporting codec over a network. I have no idea if anyone is working on it. You should file a trac ticket bug report:

I actually already had bluray etc. flags in, but I just realised that somehow I was only checking for the keywords (e.g. dvd, hdtv, bluray, brrip, bd25, bd50) in the beginning of the filename rather than the whole thing (string.startswith instead of string.contains). This is fixed on latest git.

Hi

I tested estuary and when I add the DTSX or Dolby atmos movie the flags are not there at all in estuary skin until you play the movie and then it displays the wrong flag type again as DTS-HD and Dolby True hd, your skin shows the right flag when first added but when you play a movie it reverts back to the wrong flag.

I also did a test of the same file on the same computer as kodi so the file is local and not on the server and the same result.

must be a bug in kodi
(2017-07-06, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: The way to tell whether its a kodi or skin bug is to test in estuary and see if you have the same problem. Though I can guarantee with this one that it is *not* a skin bug -- definitely an issue with kodi misreporting codec over a network. I have no idea if anyone is working on it. You should file a trac ticket bug report:

Definitely not a kodi "bug" as we simply do not support ATMOS/DTS:X media flag at all. This is a limitation of ffmpeg and there is nothing we can do about that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-07-06, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks.

you said

still not working no bluray,dvd, divx, logos as I just downloaded your latest version
(2017-07-06, 21:39)Martijn Wrote:
(2017-07-06, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: The way to tell whether its a kodi or skin bug is to test in estuary and see if you have the same problem. Though I can guarantee with this one that it is *not* a skin bug -- definitely an issue with kodi misreporting codec over a network. I have no idea if anyone is working on it. You should file a trac ticket bug report:

Definitely not a kodi "bug" as we simply do not support ATMOS/DTS:X media flag at all. This is a limitation of ffmpeg and there is nothing we can do about that.

hi there so why does the flag show correct when first adding the files ? and if its a skin support how do you stop the flags from reverting back to the wrong flags
because you import from nfo that has the flag, then you play it so kodi analyses the file and reverts to what it knows.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-07-06, 21:53)Martijn Wrote: because you import from nfo that has the flag, then you play it so kodi analyses the file and reverts to what it knows.

thanks is there no way of stopping it ? and keeping the info from the nfo file instead of changing the flag to the default ? why over write the info you use in the nfo file ? if that's the case why even have a nfo file if kodi overwrites the values you have inside the nfo file

thanks
@jurialmunkey
the DVD one is working in colour and black and white but not the rest

DVD, if the filename contains DVD.
Bluray, if the filename contains BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, or BD50.
HDDVD, if the filename contains HDDVD.
TV, if the filename contains HDTV, PDTV, or DSR.
H.264, if the filename contains x264, h.264 or this might be the default if the above don't have there names in the title which is what tells me my source is compressed HD

this is how aeon nox works and identifies the source material very well
(2017-07-08, 08:42)meridius Wrote: @jurialmunkey
the DVD one is working in colour and black and white but not the rest

DVD, if the filename contains DVD.
Bluray, if the filename contains BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, or BD50.
HDDVD, if the filename contains HDDVD.
TV, if the filename contains HDTV, PDTV, or DSR.
H.264, if the filename contains x264, h.264 or this might be the default if the above don't have there names in the title which is what tells me my source is compressed HD

this is how aeon nox works and identifies the source material very well

Yep that's already how its setup. Both bluray and hdtv are (and have been) working fine for me. H.264 is a codec so that should show in the codec flags if that compression is being used. I'm not bothering with HD-DVD because that is a dead format (I don't have VHS flags either for the same reason), plus it matches with dvd anyway...

Bluray and H.264

HDTV and H.264
Found the problem the blu ray logo will not work with the filename Blu-ray but does work with Bluray in the filename could you add the file name with Blu-ray in it as all my movies have that in the filename not bluray as you could do it for both filenames

HDTV and DVD seem to work

so for x264 you just disabled that flag because its used in the video flag instead, maybe I could do a different flag for that

could you replace the atmos logo in colour cheers.

shame you can not disable kodi in reverting the flags don't know why thee is not an option to stop the ffmepg from overriding the flags
the VHS and HD-DVD I never use to the only ones I use are

blu-ray, DVD, hdtv ,web-dl, divx, xvid and x264

just woundering did you add web-dl to the filenames to as I use them I have not started on them yet so don't know if they work yet

another Bug
VC-1 displays in colour even when you play the movie but in black and white when you add it to the library it displays it but soon as you play it it reverts back to Huh does not do that in colour so the black and white version needs to be fixed for that one
Reason: you need to duplicate the vc-1.png and call it vc1.png so theres in black and white as in colour there are two that's why it works in colour only

cheers great work,

oh just to let you know I use photoshop so if there is any images you might want sorted let me know
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13