• 62(current)
(fuse)neue
(2018-05-26, 13:10)Wurzelpeter Wrote: Could you Tell me, what exactly you changed in these files?
Please pm me, if you don’t wanz to make it public. 
 This was a while ago, I and there were a couple of changes. I could send you the files.
great skin.  Can anyone tell me where to find 'In Progress' or 'Recently watched' movies in the widgets?
Ignore, answered my own question
Thankyou very much for this skin. Its amazing.
IMO no other skin comes even close to (fuse)neue. It takes Kodi to a whole new level.

Just one quick Q :
Is there anyway to sort unsorted movies by IMDB rating?

Thanks again for all the hard work
Hey Dude.. Love the skin.. Are you doing a Leia Version of this? the reason why i ask is.. I have done a few teaks to get this to run on Leia as that's what the Xbox is running and must say near everything works just a few things like "cancel" on a addon or link don't work properly, But if you are planning on doing a Leia Version then i will hold off on trying to fix it for my personal use.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Hi, I want to restart the skin but it will not let me, I can not change the main menu settings, it just does not work, any other way to restart the skin?
I'm begging you plz plz plz can you add Wall View or something similar I love the look and functionality of your theme I  just hate low list
Is there a way to edit the amount of widgets on the main screen? 
I typically like having around 10 on it. Is there a way I can edit the amount manually within the XML coding?
LOVE this skin so far, but I had a question about PVR.

How can I remove that grey box that shows up behind channel logos when Im showing channel information on the OSD while watching TV?

It should be transparent, honestly. I dont think its part of the logo as ive checked the files. Would appreciate any help Smile

ImageImage
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
Hi all, is there any possibility to avoid that in the music OSD the cover with the file info is fading out after a while? It will be just displayed for a few seconds when a new song is starting or when you are returning from the main menu to the music OSD. Thank you in advance for your help. And btw: great skin! :-)
Absolutely Love this skin. Was always using Arctic: Zephyr which had always been my favorite (Until now). This "fuse" skin is simply awesome! Thanks.
Is there an option somewhere to set the view list type to list only for everything by default?

I've already searched the thread and don't want to edit any xml files. I think this is a pretty general feature that most skins have.
Anyone else having this exact issue?

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/disabled-sho...ly/37230/6
(2018-10-20, 17:21)charon49 Wrote: Hi all, is there any possibility to avoid that in the music OSD the cover with the file info is fading out after a while? It will be just displayed for a few seconds when a new song is starting or when you are returning from the main menu to the music OSD. Thank you in advance for your help. And btw: great skin! :-)
 You can do this by creating an advancedsettings.xml file in your userdata folder with the following:

<advancedsettings>
    <songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>
</advancedsettings>

Where 0 means the info will not fade out at all. Instead of 0 you can put in any value for the seconds you want the screen to stay up. I use this to display the album art, title, etc. with the lyrics for the entire song. Works great.

There's more info on advanced settings on the kodi wiki.
I made a few minor tweaks to the Includes_OSD file for my music Now Playing screen. No more bold text, removed superfluous file bitrate info, added year. It looks so nice with the Fuse-Neue base.

• 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13