• 3(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-03-05, 04:04)mark2112 Wrote: Actually I see what's happening. I have "video addons" selected as a widget and its showing both the list view and poster over the top.

Edit: I had video addons widget set on two headings and only did this on one of them. I changed one of them to program addons and it works fine

Also just noticed that music/artists the artist thumb isn't showing up in the large box. Works fine for albums but not artists

Hmm that is really odd, I wonder what was causing that because I can't recreate it.
However, in testing, I realised that the addons view on the home screen was set incorrectly to tiles when it should be square so I fixed that.
Artist thumb should be fixed now. Thanx for the report Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Yep works now and the add on views have changed from list to square.
Jurialmunkey:

Really liked what you did with dialogvideoinfo, if you want to clear some space, you can move the number of votes up to where you have the rating

watch gallery

On fullscreeninfo, can you make the screen a little darker when you hit info, I use subtitles and struggle reading the plot because of the subtitles behind the plot

watch gallery
@Edworld - yeah I dont think space should be too much of a concern for the ratings line as the other side is the budget so I don't think they will ever overlap. Looking at your little tweaks reminds me that I must add top250 and I like the weather temp next to the clock like that Smile

I tweaked the overlay darkness a bit, but from a few tests I think its pretty difficult to see the text with subs enabled unless the dim overlay is almost 100% opaque which defeats the purpose (I did make it darker though, which helps a bit). I'm not sure if there is a way I can hide the subs whilst the overlay is visible, Ill have to look into it - but I have a feeling they are hardcoded.
Why aren't my flags coloured?
(2017-03-05, 06:34)mark2112 Wrote: Why aren't my flags coloured?
Because Edworld made a few modifications to the videoinfo screen.
(2017-03-05, 06:34)mark2112 Wrote: Why aren't my flags coloured?

I replaced the flags that come with the skin with colored
JurialMunkey,

I noticed that if you are playing movie/tv show and go back to home screen you can see in the bottom bar what you are watching.

Can you add that to the bottom bar when you pause in dialogfullscreeninfo?

watch gallery
@Edworld. Done. On latest git. Smile
Jurial is there a chance you could add support for next aired info in TV shows? Maybe an option that replaces the items and number of pages on the bottom bar
(2017-03-05, 13:40)mark2112 Wrote: Jurial is there a chance you could add support for next aired info in TV shows? Maybe an option that replaces the items and number of pages on the bottom bar

Excellent idea Big Grin

Added on git.
Testing pvr right now, some suggestions.
-remove dim when change channel in fullscreen live tv (+- from remote)
-add epg info to "tv channels"
-make epg info window in timeline epg smaller so we can se more of live tv screen

Thanks really nice skin !
Jurialmunkey,

I haven't been able to setup the weather widget, but that is probably me doing something wrong. However I did notice some redundancy on the image below. I think you can eliminate center bottom label of city / temperature

watch gallery
(2017-03-05, 03:53)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 20:21)Edworld Wrote: This skin is very nice, noticed that you dropped the blue theme.

There is only a couple of things I can think of:
Adding the popcorn to the ratings section ( you have tomatoes, metacritic and IMDB)

and maybe adding an Info icon next to artwork downloader in case you want to add a popup box with additional info like critics consensus, awards, and everything skinhelper provides.
Thanks.

Yeah I only dropped the blue colour theme because I added skinhelper's colour selection, so I felt it wasn't necessary as all it did was change the highlight colour anyway. Leaving the colour themes for changing things like dialogs (there is a light dialog theme) so you can still mix and match colour highlight with colour theme. There will also be a flat texture theme that removes gradients when it goes to repo.

I assume the popcorn is for themoviedb ratings as that is the only ratings I could see from skinhelper that I was missing. Added on git.

I also added some extra info in video info - budget, box office, awards and consensus

(2017-03-04, 23:03)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:
Can you make the title of the movie scroll? and maybe reduce the space between flags
Done and done. Smile

I went into skin settings / extras and click on the color options and the color pallette didnt pop up. I believe I have all the skin helper addons installed.

The popcorn comes from the rotten tomatoes site.
ignore
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13