Release - (fuse)neue

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
jurialmunkey Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-06-11 16:21)Blurayx Wrote:  @jurialmunkey
Thanks for fixing Cast default.

Feature Request:Would it be possible when playing a album, after a few seconds it automatically defaults to full screen mode. without clicking on the icon

Bug: can not play album from information mode.
No problem Smile

Fixed the play album bug on latest git.
Also added an option to automatically show visualisation after clicking on a song to start playback
"Skin Settings > Video/Music OSD > Automatically show visualisation after starting a song"

(2017-06-11 16:35)tehax Wrote:  Thanks for your great Skin. Could you please add to choose a greater font size?
@mxlance was working a larger fontset option. Not sure if he ended up completing it or what.

(2017-06-14 16:39)blazer380 Wrote:  
(2017-06-06 09:30)jurialmunkey Wrote:  Check out the latest git version, I've fixed it so mouse seeking now works.
I've never actually been able to figure out how this was done in the Estuary or Confluence, but I just figured it out now! Was looking in completely the wrong place for the code. That being said, T-bird_se is correct in saying that there is no official mouse support for any of my skins -- although I think fuse(neue) is probably pretty good with mouse usage overall.
It sure does work now with 1.0.2. Thank you!
No problem. Glad it works Smile

(2017-06-15 18:45)mvanraaij Wrote:  Great skin! Very clean and slick design.
Thanks! Glad you like it Smile

(2017-06-17 00:00)AbsurdBrian Wrote:  When will you be pushing the updates to the Kodi repo?
Probably some time in the next week. I try to push updates for all my skins at the same time, so I usually wait until I'm ready to push all of them.

(2017-06-17 06:36)Mark M Wrote:  Hey Jurialmunkey,
In completely over my head after loading (fuse) neue. Need to reload default Kodi. If a "how to" description and/or link is available, that would be appreciated.
Sorry no tutorial or anything like that. It should be fairly straightforward though. What are you having difficult with?

Also, I recommend on startup to go to
Skin Settings > Backup / Restore > Reset skin settings to defaults
^ This will set the main menu to the skin default. A lot of skins use skin shortcuts to set up the main menu (which is shared between skins) so resetting the skin to defaults ensures that you are using the default main menu setup which should be pretty straightforward.
find quote
mxlance Offline
Donor
(2017-06-11 16:35)tehax Wrote:  Thanks for your great Skin. Could you please add to choose a greater font size?

I have a large font mod i have been working on. life has slowed things down.
i hope to bring the mod up to date and will post next week or as soon as i can set up a drop box (type) account and learn how to use it and make the changed files available- I will keep you posted
find quote
Douganator Offline
Hi,

Is there way to make the album cover smaller on the Now Playing screen? Currently it is using a lot of space and it covers up all that beautiful Fanart.

Cheers
find quote
mccorner Offline
(2017-06-18 05:01)Douganator Wrote:  Hi,Is there way to make the album cover smaller on the Now Playing screen? Currently it is using a lot of space and it covers up all that beautiful Fanart.Cheers
+1
me too
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-18 12:20 by mccorner.)
find quote
colbert Offline
Fan
Long ago I used Eminence for months, then Zephyr was just perfection and only today did I change to this one, thank you very much for the beautiful art you've created!

Question if it's already possible in skin settings (I checked and didn't find, maybe I am missing it) to change the current point in time in the duration bar? Screenshot I highlighted the part I mean: http://i.magaimg.net/img/slo.png

I just want to get rid of that solid bar at the end of now playing point, I'd prefer the plain bar without that. If not possible that's fine just checking, thanks !
find quote
jsteinm1 Offline
Super sharp skin, looks fantastic!! One question so I can make it perfect- the setting to change the skin color doesn't do anything when I click on it? Any ideas? I can try to figure out logs if you need them (haven't pulled them before). I'm using 17.3 on a Mi Box.

I see the settings.xml file too, I can manually edit that if that is a possibility also. Just not sure what the exact setting is or the values to change.

EDIT: After a little more searching I see I need to install a dependency. I'll give that a shot

Quote:You can install any dependencies from Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies
You are looking for: script.skin.helper.colorpicker
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-19 20:29 by jsteinm1.)
find quote
jurialmunkey Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-06-18 12:19)mccorner Wrote:  
(2017-06-18 05:01)Douganator Wrote:  Hi,Is there way to make the album cover smaller on the Now Playing screen? Currently it is using a lot of space and it covers up all that beautiful Fanart.Cheers
+1
me too
Not currently, but if you press info (or "i" on your keyboard) then the artwork will be hidden so you can see the fanart fullscreen.

(2017-06-18 23:47)colbert Wrote:  Long ago I used Eminence for months, then Zephyr was just perfection and only today did I change to this one, thank you very much for the beautiful art you've created!

Question if it's already possible in skin settings (I checked and didn't find, maybe I am missing it) to change the current point in time in the duration bar? Screenshot I highlighted the part I mean: http://i.magaimg.net/img/slo.png

I just want to get rid of that solid bar at the end of now playing point, I'd prefer the plain bar without that. If not possible that's fine just checking, thanks !
Thanks, glad you like it! Smile

What you are seeing is the cache progress bar - it shows how much of the current video is cached. No option currently, but I just added an option to disable this on latest github version:
Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Show current video cache level in progress bar (you have to scroll down to see it)

(2017-06-19 19:43)jsteinm1 Wrote:  Super sharp skin, looks fantastic!! One question so I can make it perfect- the setting to change the skin color doesn't do anything when I click on it? Any ideas? I can try to figure out logs if you need them (haven't pulled them before). I'm using 17.3 on a Mi Box.

I see the settings.xml file too, I can manually edit that if that is a possibility also. Just not sure what the exact setting is or the values to change.

EDIT: After a little more searching I see I need to install a dependency. I'll give that a shot

Quote:You can install any dependencies from Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies
You are looking for: script.skin.helper.colorpicker

Yeah that's the one you need. It should prompt you to install it though, odd that it isn't.
find quote
colbert Offline
Fan
Thanks!

Would it be possible at add an option similar to Skin Settings > video / music OSD > Show poster and plot when video is paused, but even when currently playing? I'd like to turn off the poster/plot if I hit info during playback, it covers too much of that lower real estate for me.
find quote