• 59(current)
(fuse)neue
Anyway to add the stars rating on music playback?
For a few minutes, i activated the skin and where is live tv?
I have only - Videos , Movie, Tv Shows, Addon and settings.

regards
dirk
I allready found by self... Thx
Hey, very nice skin!
Is it possible to change the view from poster/square to list in each addon permanent?

Ok solved

I just change the defaultcontrol value in the xml from 50 to 54 and it works fine.

54 stand for "View_List" (seen in Includes.xml)
Need arial based font enabled, thanks!
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K
i tried the modded shifed version because the layout content as movie files/links/etc is verry small in hight,.
only list or square style  can be jused  in the fuse neue version.
but i dont like the modded shifted version with a left topbar and submenu thats going to the left side. (and a lot more thinks)

i tried to ediit the layout, but to difficalt for me, i hope that neue comes with more list styles, just like in artic zepher.
the neue skin is great witch clean desing, widgets under your submenu (realy i was almost 1 year thinking why other skins that not have..) and nice to look at it.

hope for more syles..
(2018-01-21, 17:54)sc00b Wrote: Hey, very nice skin!
Is it possible to change the view from poster/square to list in each addon permanent?
ImageOk solved

I just change the defaultcontrol value in the xml from 50 to 54 and it works fine.

Witch xml files and wich rules do you edit?

I also tried get default list vieuw, i edit includes_vieuw and some hub xml files without results...
Can I set up some new movies to appear after launch?
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
Could you tell me where did you find to add Live TV menu ?
Thanks
(2018-02-09, 00:39)jojolafrite35 Wrote: Could you tell me where did you find to add Live TV menu ?
Thanks
 Under Skin Settings -> Customise home menu -> add menu item ...
(2018-02-09, 23:08)Dirk1972 Wrote:
(2018-02-09, 00:39)jojolafrite35 Wrote: Could you tell me where did you find to add Live TV menu ?
Thanks
 Under Skin Settings -> Customise home menu -> add menu item ...  
Yes I did that but when I pass over list channel on the menu, I still see some movies fanart. I expected to have directly the channel list when I pass on the menu just like for series or film. For channel I need to click on it to see the channel list.
(2018-02-07, 22:45)marcelsnaaps Wrote:
(2018-01-21, 17:54)sc00b Wrote: Hey, very nice skin!
ImageOk solved

Witch xml files and wich rules do you edit?

I also tried get default list vieuw, i edit includes_vieuw and some hub xml files without results...        
I edit AddonBrowser.xml and MyVideoNav.xml in the addons/skin.fuse.neue/1080i folder.
I attach two screens you will see the adjustments.

Amazing skin so far. I'm having one small issue. TV show ratings and season ratings aren't showing up, but episode ratings are. Anyway to fix this?
@jurialmunkey: A page before someone mentioned it already. Since Artwork Downloader is being dropped, would you consider adding support for artwork beef?

The changing art also doesn't seem like a bad idea Smile
@jurialmunkey
I am unable to create a widget for the “TV Show next aired” program.
Is this normal? 

Also 
Please forgive my impatience, did you see my thread here?
 329078 (thread) 
I was hoping for your advice and approval for this before I proceed. 
Thank you
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13