• 26(current)
Xbox One Discussion
Don't know if this is script related or UWP related, so I'm posting the log here as well as with the script maintainer

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26444030/
(2018-01-23, 15:20)Saner Wrote: Don't know if this is script related or UWP related,

both. python has no module _subprocess on uwp. but it uses the pydrive is third-party lib. try set in the setting the dropbox as a storage.
Ok, will set up a Dropbox account
Is there a manual for XBOX controller usage in KODI? ie fast fw, volume, subtitle etc...
(2018-01-23, 18:17)lucascat68 Wrote: Is there a manual for XBOX controller usage in KODI? ie fast fw, volume, subtitle etc...

see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...amepad.xml
Anyone having issues with ftp mapping?
I add my server ip and port and user and pass to new source without specifying directory which should one thinks take me to root of ftp server showing my multiple directories. Instead it dumps me into the root of the first directory and cannot go up to main level. I have 6 drives to map as shares will only allow me to map first.

I have tried adding folders and such to no avail.
For those having same problem....kodi does not like root ftp folders with spaces...at least when running Gene6 Ftp server. Works great.
(2018-01-23, 16:03)afedchin Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 15:20)Saner Wrote: Don't know if this is script related or UWP related,

both. python has no module _subprocess on uwp. but it uses the pydrive is third-party lib. try set in the setting the dropbox as a storage. 
Same error with dropbox
hi im having problems on xbox too. it installed fine, added source it installed , but now i just get a screen with a symbol n a 2 then under it says migrating files, but instead of finishing loading these, the app keeps closing back onto the xbox launch home page. everytime i open it after a minute or so it just closes no error messages. i cant open kodi to get log. ive installed uninstalled tried different sources , fresh installs to, but it closes each time at the same screen. any ideas. ive not had any problems before installing to other platforms.
I've experienced the hanging on start at the Kodi Leah screen, is there any way to pull the log file at this point?

I'm going to try a minimal install (default skin etc, only needed add-ons) to see if that shakes it.
Has anyone else noticed that it can take up to 2 minutes to load an iso from NFS, using latest version on xbox one x.
Never had that before with other setups, but they always used SMB. Is that an NFS thing or xbox issue?

Also noticed that the app tends to crash on first start up and has to be started again.

Shout out to KODI team, long time user of xbmc/kodi and having it on xbox one is awesome. Thanks again for all the hard work.
Is this a limitation of UWP? Songs don't play in the background, it doesn't scrape in background, addons don't download in the background. Only when the app has focus do any of these work. WIN10 64bit uwp nightly.
(2018-01-26, 09:02)maxenric Wrote: Is this a limitation of UWP? Songs don't play in the background, it doesn't scrape in background, addons don't download in the background. Only when the app has focus do any of these work. WIN10 64bit uwp nightly.

Yes it's a limitation of UWP, without special declaration an app cannot work in background. It was solved already in any case.
Can i share my USB drive conected on Xbox on my network?
(2018-01-26, 15:39)afedchin Wrote: Yes it's a limitation of UWP, without special declaration an app cannot work in background. It was solved already in any case. 
 Meaning that now Kodi works in background? Sorry for the, most likely, dumb question.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Discussion6