• 3(current)
Xbox One Discussion
Thanks Nate, totally understand. The main thing is that IT IS coming at some point.

Made a small donation to help things along!
I also would like to express my gratitude and make a dontain directly to the UWP team. How can I reach those guys?
Just buy a windows 10 license Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I think he means the (kodi) team members that work on making kodi a uwp app (unless I didn't get the sarcasmTongue).
Yeah no - just forget what i wrote...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
German humor! Rofl
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I vaguely remember someone stated somewhere on the forum how many libraries needed to be converted for Kodi to work as UWP.
So is there a list of what libraries need to be re-written or converted and which ones have been completed?
(guess someone must be keeping track of this)

@natethomas, which hemisphere were you referencing when you stated "think more summer than spring" Rofl
I'm a XBMC novice :)
(2017-08-30, 09:17)skylarking Wrote: @natethomas, which hemisphere were you referencing when you stated "think more summer than spring" Rofl

You know Game of Thrones? Think roughly the time it takes for one of their winters to end.
That'll be 10 - 25 years then. LoL, lets hope its a bit quicker than that!

24 years maybe..........
(2017-08-30, 15:18)natethomas Wrote:
(2017-08-30, 09:17)skylarking Wrote: @natethomas, which hemisphere were you referencing when you stated "think more summer than spring" Rofl
You know Game of Thrones? Think roughly the time it takes for one of their winters to end.
I haven't watched the series Confused

Maybe the phrase "winter is coming" (= warning and constant vigilance?) is close to the truth Rofl
I'm a XBMC novice :)
You just tweeted a picture of Kodi on xbox one but deleted it? Thats cruel Smile
I am hoping we get Kodi on Xbox One by Christmas. Thank you for all that you guys do.
I have missed that tweet. What did it say?
(2017-10-25, 20:41)BIFFTAZ Wrote: You just tweeted a picture of Kodi on xbox one but deleted it? Thats cruel Smile

(2017-10-31, 21:52)chris8240 Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 20:41)BIFFTAZ Wrote: You just tweeted a picture of Kodi on xbox one but deleted it? Thats cruel Smile

Asking if people would like to help & donate to help get some of the devs Xbox One's so that they speed things up (Something like that). They had a picture of it running on the Xbox One dashboard & I almost s**t a brick LOL, But once I selected to the tweet, It had been removed. Im sure if they had left it there they would have gotten more than enough help from people!!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Discussion6