• 4(current)
Xbox One Discussion
A release would make a great christmas present Smile
Normally on Christmas, the custom is that presents are exchanged.

What is your Christmas present in return?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My firstborn (and a nice donation) Smile
Any update on the release date?
Moved to Kodi Related Discussions.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
no release date. UWP support is still a work in progress and should be part of our next release
Ummm...
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/windows/
Theoretically the uwp64 version could be side-loaded onto the xbone?
Or is a special package needed for that?
Ok, I'm sure several of you will say do a search and here are 20 other posts on the subject....On another note, since this type of question or actually suggestions have been brought forward many times - how about making a permanent link in the forums and keep your faithful users informed?  Just an idea here...

Kodi Team, I read an article several months back that said you were working with MS on bringing your UWP app to Xbox to make it truly universal.  Do you have any updates in your progress on that front?

I ask because my tried and true HTPC has finally decided it is ready for the afterlife (we call it the trash can) and my shiny (or not) Xbox One X is itching to take over those duties as it is already the center piece of my living room entertainment setup.
@host505 achievement unlocked: first clue decoded.
(2017-12-19, 10:57)spiff Wrote: @host505 achievement unlocked: first clue decoded.

(2017-12-19, 10:57)spiff Wrote: @host505 achievement unlocked: first clue decoded.

Well, I lack the gear to process to stage two (aka no xbone), I'm just excited about this.
But, where's all those people asking over the years?
Hmh...
- Kodi with Windows drivers and all of afedchin's bells and whistles
- 4k HDR gaming
- UHD Blu-Ray Player
- Amazon and Netflix apps (I think)
- All-in-one

I have got a funny feeling that I might actually find an Xbox One X under the Christmas tree. And nobody will have a clue where it's been coming from...   Smile
Sorry, i dont Understand this Big Grin is it possible to sideload or Not ? Smile @spiff

Merry Christmas from Poland
I'd love to donate to this project, is there a way? I can do $100 right now, or even more if it included an update on progress Smile

@spiff , it's me MattAAron, from IRC 10 years ago, your favorite Kodi person of all time Big Grin what's the down-low on this? We all promise we won't say anything outside this thread okay!
Mmm interesting development.

I currently have an Intel NUC running LibreElec but this is not 4K 60Hz & HDR capable. So I need to buy a new media player (could be Minix NOE U9). 
However as a Xbox One X will land under the Christmas Tree. Kodi on the XBOX One X might be even more interesting.  Laugh   A new donation will then be one the way... 

If I understand the above posts correctly it is possible, if you have a microsoft developer account and you switch the Xbox One to developer mode, that it is possible to test/run "alpha" version of Kodi on Xbox One?

This will even stop me from looking into alternatives like Emby or Plex which can run on the XBox One or even my new LG OLED 55C7 tv...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Discussion6