• 36(current)
Xbox One Discussion
sure, once a movie is scanned to the library, enter its info screen and select "Chose Artwork" or whatever title your skin presents. choose "Poster" and kodi will display a collection of movie posters from the internet for you to chose from. As soon as this happens, Kodi freezes then crashes to the xbox dash. I use Xperience1080 skin but have tested with the default skin also.

TV show artwork selection works fine with no issues.
Hope someone can help. I have kodi installed on an intel nuc. Two external hd attached to it with mkv movie files on it. Kodi played files flawlessly. So I installed kodi leia on Xbox one S. I attached same two hd to Xbox one S. Kodi found files/movies. It scrapped the posters with no issues, but not all the movies play. I had no issues with kodi on nuc. My question is why do a lot of the movies not play on Xbox kodi?
A Debug log (wiki) will most likely tell.
Movie poster browsing and selection now working without crashing to dash since last alpha 3 update to UWP Kodi18 thanks guys
I can't clean my movie library at the moment, is anyone else expriencing the same issue? I'll grab a debug log later...
Can someone please add me to the test flight group? i submitted the app, but it says no one is being added right now?
Just discovered this app this weekend Wow

Is there a path to adding blu ray support? The vertical shift is an absolute killer application for my theater and we rent movies from redbox a lot

Also, why does 7.1 apparently work on a $150 shield for plex and I assume kodi but a $500 gaming system can't hack it?

Very cool app. Congrats
(2018-07-08, 20:46)mx77 Wrote: I can't clean my movie library at the moment, is anyone else expriencing the same issue? I'll grab a debug log later...

Yeah just tried to clean now and it just stays at 0% and I have to force close
How do I troubleshoot why kodi isn’t importing all my movies?

At the very least it left behind two Star Wars movies and two Harry Potter movies.
Hm can’t edit my own post. Disregard. Figured it out.
Does anybody know if it's a known bug, that "mark as watched" is not working on Xbox One?
I use Kodi just for streaming content and none of my watched videos have the mark. If I manually select "mark as watched" it's also not working.
It also does not show me an icon if I started a video already.
(2018-08-25, 15:46)Knalltuete Wrote: Does anybody know if it's a known bug, that "mark as watched" is not working on Xbox One?
I use Kodi just for streaming content and none of my watched videos have the mark. If I manually select "mark as watched" it's also not working.
 it is a small bug in some skins.. But its working for me. what skin do you use? i use https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749 (AKA Titan Mod) works just fine.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
(2018-08-26, 19:17)Kryptobuild Wrote:  it is a small bug in some skins.. But its working for me. what skin do you use? i use https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749 (AKA Titan Mod) works just fine.

I'm using the default Estuary skin. But I will try another one, if it's a skin related bug. Thank you Smile
(2018-08-25, 15:46)Knalltuete Wrote: Does anybody know if it's a known bug, that "mark as watched" is not working on Xbox One?

Actually I noticed mine was working just fine the other day.
I asked this before but I will try again.

Is there any chance of kodi being able to access and use the drive on the Xbox for playing movies?

And will it be able to vertical shift those movies?

It’s becoming increasingly evident to me that ripping 4k discs is going to be far more painful than it is worth.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Discussion6