Amazon Fire TV Won't Allow Kodi to Open (Had Worked)
Kodi has been opening and could access add-on's until I tried again a few minutes ago (about 2:15 CST U.S.) When I select Kodi, Fire TV stick returns message :

"This app is not associated with your Amazon account. Press (three bars) to move or manage this app."

Kodi was pretty simple to install and set up; Add-on's were working fine. Then this.

Developer options are enabled.

Confused
For the sake of my own curiosity, I'm going to pretend I didn't read the part about addons. Eh-hem...

Did you buy this box yourself directly from Amazon and then perform the sideloading of Kodi yourself?

And second, did you try pressing the three bars to manage the app? If so, what happened?
Moved to Android.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Uh-- Ahem--

Kodi started. Amazon stopped interfering; when Kodi opened, a message flashed by quickly- Checked Kodi Event Log- only message there is Kodi has been successfully started. (course it had, otherwise how could I view the log?)

What'd you do?
If it were me I would uninstall addons, then reinstall one at a time and check if its working.
What does the debug log (wiki) have to say? Upload a copy of it to PasteBin.com and supply their link here and we can check it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I get the same message, but I also get it with any other app that I side loaded, even the FireStarter app launcher. It hasn't prevented me from using any of them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Fire TV Won't Allow Kodi to Open (Had Worked)0