Listing trailers as WALL doesn't behave as expected in HD-Trailers.net
Hi,

I have detected an strange behavior in Estuary: when listing items (trailers) as WALL in the HD-Trailers.net addon it shows them as the following:
watch gallery

While in Estuochy it shows them correctly:
watch gallery

Is that a bug?
Thank you
no ideas?
I would contact the addon author. I don't think this is a problem phil65 will take care about. For me it sounds more like a problem related to that specific add-on and not related to the skin.
(2017-08-01, 08:07)DaVu Wrote: I would contact the addon author. I don't think this is a problem phil65 will take care about. For me it sounds more like a problem related to that specific add-on and not related to the skin.
Thank you DaVu, the addon works perfectly but this minor bug that doesn't let you "enjoy" the full view of the poster.

PS - and sorry about the other thread, I opened it because I wondered that after having no answer in this one for a long time maybe it was written in the wrong subforum and it would be more appropiated in the Dev one... but, it's OK to continue in this one if someone with the correct skills reads it and feel like having a look to the original code (I did it myself but couldn't find the problem...)

Thank again
Cheers
I just looked at the addon and installed it. For whatever reason I don't get covers at all. It might be an issue on my side (using it wrong or whatever). But for the reason I can't see any covers, there's not much help from my side

Also talked to phil65 and he confirms not being able to see any covers.
Same, I've never had covers using that addon. As for the original question: have you changed content type to 'movies' in the addon settings?
(2017-08-05, 15:55)DaVu Wrote: I just looked at the addon and installed it. For whatever reason I don't get covers at all. It might be an issue on my side (using it wrong or whatever). But for the reason I can't see any covers, there's not much help from my side

Also talked to phil65 and he confirms not being able to see any covers.
Yes, the cover issue was solved is this thread (but I see it hasn't arrived to Kodi master build).
Once you are able to load the covers then you will be able to check the "cropped" movie posters.
If you want a fast fix, just download the version I have packed (for personal future installs) with the cover fix:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi85zg3zkmmwum...s.zip?dl=0

Thanks
(2017-08-05, 17:21)Hitcher Wrote: Same, I've never had covers using that addon. As for the original question: have you changed content type to 'movies' in the addon settings?

Even with the "cover fix", changing the content type to "movies" doesn't solve the problem (it's true that you are able to see a bigger area of the poster but not the full image).

I have played with some code modifications (remember I'm not a coder so I'm just playing it around...) and have detected that the plugin believes that the poster full size includes the movie title, I mean, it seems like if the title is embed inside the poster image... pretty weird.
You can also switch to Poster view and see that the "small posters" include the title embed with the poster image so you can't still have a full view of the poster but an stranger thing is that the movie selected doesn't show the image nor image+poster:
watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Listing trailers as WALL doesn't behave as expected in HD-Trailers.net0