remote problem
(2017-03-11, 17:47)trogggy Wrote: Looking at your output I'd suggest you try exactly the same settings as in my file (so as in post #8).
If that doesn't work for you then I'm out of suggestions.
I've just checked my amlogic boxes, and my remote works with that file in place but not if it's removed (after a reboot in both cases). On Libreelec 8.0 x86 my remote just works.

you mean add the files you posted, into my joystick rules text on the end?
I don't know how I can make it any clearer.
Read post #8.
Try what I did.
Seems to fix most buttons except the button with magnifying glass?? Seems useless, also the menu button. Which is needed, for example. To autoplay or add to favourites. Not sure how to bring up menu WITHOUT using that button
(2017-03-11, 18:21)trogggy Wrote: I don't know how I can make it any clearer.
Read post #8.
Try what I did.

Thank you Smile I was just making sure. I don't know where in my huge chunk of text from udevadm monitor -p
You managed to see this data
(2017-03-03, 02:33)trogggy Wrote: To give you an example...
I've stuck a file called "51-these-are-not-joysticks-rm.rules" (no quotes) in the /storage/.config/.udev.rules.d folder on my libreelec install.
That file contains the following:
Quote:# /etc/udev/rules.d/51-these-are-not-joysticks-rm.rules
#
# This file is auto-generated. For more information:
# https://github.com/denilsonsa/udev-joystick-blacklist

SUBSYSTEM=="input", ATTRS{idVendor}=="1d57", ATTRS{idProduct}=="ad03", ENV{ID_INPUT_JOYSTICK}=="?*", ENV{ID_INPUT_JOYSTICK}=""
SUBSYSTEM=="input", ATTRS{idVendor}=="1d57", ATTRS{idProduct}=="ad03", KERNEL=="js[0-9]*", RUN+="/bin/rm %E{DEVNAME}", ENV{ID_INPUT_JOYSTICK}=""
The first 3 lines don't matter - anything after a # isn't read. The ld57 and ad03 are the only parts I needed to change to work with my remote.  

Hey @trogggy , I've noted you're using a diferent folder for udev. I've just posted this trying to find were to place this file in my tvbox. I don't have a /storage/.config folder.. should I put it there? 

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remote problem0