• 11(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
(2017-11-23, 11:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 02:44)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, now my favourite!, one thing though, I'm not to keen on the dimming in the Wall3d in movie and music, can you tell which lines to change please?
 Thanks! If you mean the background dimming you can change the line 637 of Includes.xml that reads...

<animation effect="fade" end="65" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

if you change 65 for a lower value you'll get less dimming

I put it down to 10 but it didn't change anything, any thoughts? 
(2017-11-24, 23:46)Picard Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 11:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 02:44)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, now my favourite!, one thing though, I'm not to keen on the dimming in the Wall3d in movie and music, can you tell which lines to change please?
 Thanks! If you mean the background dimming you can change the line 637 of Includes.xml that reads...

- Exit Kodi
- Edit file and line mentioned
- Save
- Restart Kodi

That's all...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Curious is this skin for computers only? Has to be reason I can't get it to install on my phone nor my shield or fire tv. [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N950U
(2017-11-25, 01:42)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 11:35)manfeed Wrote:  Thanks! If you mean the background dimming you can change the line 637 of Includes.xml that reads...

- Exit Kodi
- Save
- Restart Kodi

That's all...

Sorry to be a pain but I did all that with oxygen editor and it didn't change anything.
Hey Smile
Great Skin! 
But i would like to know,if its possible to remove the cases? Smile
That would be great!
Hey gotta question, do you have the skin installed on a computer or do you have it installed on an Android device. I've been truing to get the shin installed for over a month and can't smh

Sent from my SM-N950U
(2017-12-03, 05:33)djb719 Wrote: Hey gotta question, do you have the skin installed on a computer or do you have it installed on an Android device. I've been truing to get the shin installed for over a month and can't smh

Sent from my SM-N950U

Just installed in a tablet Nexus 10 with Android and no problem at all... You have to be patient when installing from zip, it may take some minutes to install all the necessary dependencies, apart from that I can’t understand your problem...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I'm thinking my Ip is blocking the source, when ever I try to install I get a failed too install from zip error ( ip blocking is the only conclusion I can come too)

Sent from my SM-N950U
The error in top right is what I keep getting if this helps In any idea as too why. Not even a check log error. I really like the lay out of the skin hence my persistence in wanting too download lol. The developer did an amazing job. Image

Sent from my SM-N950U
Maybe if you posted a debug log (wiki) somebody could help you but without one they would have to consult a crystal ball for insight.
So i was able too get this off of kodi . I hope this is what you are referring too if not could you please enlighten me as to what exactly you are looking for

. Ubuntu Pastebin
https://paste.ubuntu.com/26127729/

Sent from my SM-N950U
Enlightenment comes from clicking the link to the debug log (wiki) that I posted above.

What you have posted is not a debug log.

Did you even try installing the skin so the log will show what is wrong and why you cannot install it?
Yes here's another link I activated debugging in the settings attempted to install skin and then ran the kodi log file program, this is what I received

Ubuntu Pastebin https://paste.ubuntu.com/26127729/

The exact error I get is unable to install from zip file so I didn't think it would show up in log file. Even when I go to my file manager on my device it self and click the zip the zip file appears to be empty, I've attached a screenshot as to what I mean when I say appears to be empty don't think it helps but I've included it as well.
If I'm jyst never able too install that's cool just thought I might be able to get an answer as to mabey I had the wrong link or something lol.Image

Sent from my SM-N950U
Line 53 and 54 of your log says you have not enabled debug logging. Why don't you just manually install by extracting the skin and place it in Kodi's addon folder then enable it in the addon manager and switch to it?

As long as you install Aeon Nox 5 from the Kodi repo you will have all the dependencies other than the ones listed in the first post.
(2017-11-26, 21:59)Picard Wrote:
(2017-11-25, 01:42)manfeed Wrote:
- Exit Kodi
- Save
- Restart Kodi

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I mean in wall3d when you highlight a movie it comes brighter, I would like to adjust the brightness of the
movies not highlighted. This would be great!

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3