• 6(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
Lastly is there a new link available, have the latest 17.3 update for krypton and it won't unzip the file

Sent from my SM-G955U
(2017-05-27, 04:00)djb719 Wrote: Lastly is there a new link available, have the latest 17.3 update for krypton and it won't unzip the file

Sent from my SM-G955U (typie typie)

Just rechecked and everything is fine with 17.3 too. You don't have to unzip anything, only download and go to addons and select install from zip file. Both files the same way. The skin could take a while when installing so be patient...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manffed, first I want to say your work is beautiful, specially the last update.

I've noticed a small bug in video lyrics. please see post 777 & 778 here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2593370

Hope you can fix this.
Dave.B
(2017-05-28, 15:18)Dave.B Wrote: @manffed, first I want to say your work is beautiful, specially the last update.

Hope you can fix this.
Dave.B

Thanks! It's not a bug, unfortunately Kodi doesn't have a way to adjust the fonts' size on the fly, so I had to set a fixed font size to each line... it works well 99% of times, but if the combined lenght of the three words of the line is too long some clipping can happen... Confused
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-05-28, 15:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 15:18)Dave.B Wrote: @manffed, first I want to say your work is beautiful, specially the last update.

Hope you can fix this.
Dave.B

Thanks! It's not a bug, unfortunately Kodi doesn't have a way to adjust the fonts' size on the fly, so I had to set a fixed font size to each line... it works well 99% of times, but if the combined lenght of the three words of the line is too long some clipping can happen... Confused

Thank you for the explenation. Videolyrics is stunning either way Big Grin
Hi manfeed,

I used zip file from videolyrics v3 update to videolyrics PLUS but it did not appear back covers images (i have already played the music over 2mins), I tried to delete simplecache.db, but back cover images still not appear, i used kodi v17.3 & Universal Album Scraper,is there anything I need to adjust? Thank you...
watch gallery
(2017-05-29, 01:48)890329 Wrote: Hi manfeed,

I used zip file from videolyrics v3 update to videolyrics PLUS but it did not appear back covers images (i have already played the music over 2mins), I tried to delete simplecache.db, but back cover images still not appear, i used kodi v17.3 & Universal Album Scraper,is there anything I need to adjust? Thank you...

If you are referring to the back cover of your second image, that's not the actual one, it's only a mockup that is showed in List 3D and Shelf 3D views when the actual one is not available. When playing music like in your first image the cd case only turns if the actual back cover is available. The same happens with the cd disc; no mockups in that screen.

To get back cover and spines show you have to make sure that images for that album exist in theaudiodb.com or you have to put thumbback.jpg and/or spine.jpg in your local album folder, after that, you'll have to delete the file simplecache.db as I said in the first post. In your case "Teenage Dream (The complete confection)" doesn't have images in theaudiodb.com but "Teenage Dream" does (and very nice, by the way), so if you had that one and you deleted simplecache they should appear Wink
(2017-05-29, 09:40)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-05-29, 01:48)890329 Wrote: Hi manfeed,

If you are referring to the back cover of your second image, that's not the actual one, it's only a mockup that is showed in List 3D and Shelf 3D views when the actual one is not available. When playing music like in your first image the cd case only turns if the actual back cover is available. The same happens with the cd disc; no mockups in that screen.

To get back cover and spines show you have to make sure that images for that album exist in theaudiodb.com or you have to put thumbback.jpg and/or spine.jpg in your local album folder, after that, you'll have to delete the file simplecache.db as I said in the first post. In your case "Teenage Dream (The complete confection)" doesn't have images in theaudiodb.com but "Teenage Dream" does (and very nice, by the way), so if you had that one and you deleted simplecache they should appear Wink

Thank you manfeed for the instructions, let me know videolyrics PLUS operation of the method, I will let "Teenage Dream" in my videolyrics PLUS flawless performance. Smile
I really love this skin. One of the reasons I updated to Krypton.

I don't know if this is an issue with the skin or with Krypton. It worked before I upgraded. I can no longer download additional artwork. In the past, when I clicked on the file, I could click on Get Artwork and then choose what I wanted (disc label, additional fanart) and I would see the additional or alternative items. But now nothing shows up. Am I missing an addon for this? Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know if you mean Movies or Music Artists but anyway I can confirm you that both work as expected. Try the different options of the context menus hitting "C" and/or "I". If you keep having problems after that tell me if it is with movies or music...
Well I figured it out. I was trying to add artwork via the artwork option but it looks like I need to go through the "Manage" option in the subtext. The problem is on movies (and I guess music too) disc art does not get automatically downloaded.

Thank you for responding.
There's a new version available, see the first post...
(2017-06-09, 20:28)manfeed Wrote: There's a new version available, see the first post...

Hi manfeed,
I am trying to install the skin from the zip file but installation fail all the time.
I've tried to narrow it down and install aeon nox or nox silvo from the repo but still no luck there. I use 17.3 ver of kodi.
any idea ?
(2017-06-09, 22:54)Dave.B Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 20:28)manfeed Wrote: There's a new version available, see the first post...

Hi manfeed,
I am trying to install the skin from the zip file but installation fail all the time.
I've tried to narrow it down and install aeon nox or nox silvo from the repo but still no luck there. I use 17.3 ver of kodi.
any idea ?

Just rechecked and it works faultlessly... change to Estuary and install from there.
(2017-06-09, 23:21)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-06-09, 22:54)Dave.B Wrote:

Hi manfeed,
any idea ?

Just rechecked and it works faultlessly... change to Estuary and install from there.

Sorry, still not working. this is what I get.

Image[/img]
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3