• 7(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
Thanks.

Would it be possible to save lyrics sync within each song?
If you mean embedded inside the mp3 them I don't know, you should ask in the cu lrc lyrics thread. That has nothing to do with the skin.

Possible to choose font and colors for each song?
No, sorry

And please remove horizontal lines in the 3D list view
I don't like it that way, but if you do want it you can edit View_596_List3D.xml that is located in the 1080 folder ot the skin. You have to look for lines with: spin/line.png (there are 7 of them). If you change them to let's say spin/linex.png the lines will disappear...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-06-12, 09:44)manfeed Wrote: Thanks.

Would it be possible to save lyrics sync within each song?
If you mean embedded inside the mp3 them I don't know, you should ask in the cu lrc lyrics thread. That has nothing to do with the skin.

And please remove horizontal lines in the 3D list view
I don't like it that way, but if you do want it you can edit View_596_List3D.xml that is located in the 1080 folder ot the skin. You have to look for lines with: spin/line.png (there are 7 of them). If you change them to let's say spin/linex.png the lines will disappear...

I meant I would like that the manual syncing between the lyrics and the song when lyrics tempo don't match with the music could be saved.

Thank you for the tip I'll check it
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
(2017-06-13, 09:09)bortek Wrote: I meant I would like that the manual syncing between the lyrics and the song when lyrics tempo don't match with the music could be saved.

If you set the addon settings (CU LRC LYRICS) to save lyrics files in your system and to use them first when playing a song you will keep the syncing. The addon will create a lrc file where it stores the offset besides the lyrics.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
The best way to upgrade the skin it is to change to Estuary and install from there?

One question.
How can i keep the information on screen when I am listening >I mean title album, cover, cd spin etc
(2017-06-13, 11:25)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 09:09)bortek Wrote: I meant I would like that the manual syncing between the lyrics and the song when lyrics tempo don't match with the music could be saved.

If you set the addon settings (CU LRC LYRICS) to save lyrics files in your system and to use them first when playing a song you will keep the syncing. The addon will create a lrc file where it stores the offset besides the lyrics.

Thank you for the tip!
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Hey manfeed,

Thank you for this great skin!

One question, is it somehow possible, to disable the perspective in your views? (through xml edit or so)
You can disable the perspective but the result wouldnt be nice, since all the graphics and position of the items are designed to suit the perspective...
When I choose on contextual menus: "select animated artwork" I can download an animated poster and sometimes an animated background. Does your skin support animated background?
(2017-06-19, 09:16)bortek Wrote: When I choose on contextual menus: "select animated artwork" I can download an animated poster and sometimes an animated background. Does your skin support animated background?

No, only animated posters...
possible bug...

if you enable blur option, you can not select play in dialogvideoinfo.
I don't know what you mean with blur option... where is it?
(2017-06-20, 09:45)manfeed Wrote: I don't know what you mean with blur option... where is it?

I bekieve under silvonox optiins
@manfeed

I got the spine and thumbback working...awesome addition! I noticed on Shelf3D, the spine only displays on the back view.

I also noticed I needed to rotate spine.jpg 180° so it would display correctly, but I have been unable to get the new spine to display. Do you know a way to force a refresh of spine.jpg?
(2017-06-24, 20:52)latts9923 Wrote: I got the spine and thumbback working...awesome addition! I noticed on Shelf3D, the spine only displays on the back view.

Yep, no way to display in the front cover since it's inside a focusedlayout section, and there you can't pass that image...

(2017-06-24, 20:52)latts9923 Wrote: I also noticed I needed to rotate spine.jpg 180° so it would display correctly, but I have been unable to get the new spine to display. Do you know a way to force a refresh of spine.jpg?

No matter what spine image is cached by Kodi you should always been able to rotate it at will with the right animation so it also gets mirrored correctly in the floor reflection. If you mean to get rid of an incorrect image only way I'm aware of is deleting the file simplecache.db. In windows it's located in C:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​​\simplecache.db
(2017-06-24, 21:34)manfeed Wrote: Yep, no way to display in the front cover since it's inside a focusedlayout section, and there you can't pass that image...

Ah...OK. I see.

(2017-06-24, 21:34)manfeed Wrote: No matter what spine image is cached by Kodi you should always been able to rotate it at will with the right animation so it also gets mirrored correctly in the floor reflection. If you mean to get rid of an incorrect image only way I'm aware of is deleting the file simplecache.db. In windows it's located in C:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache​​\simplecache.db

Yeah, I was wanting to replace the first spine.jpg with another. I removed simplecache.db, removed the files from music, and even deleted spine.jpg from the folder, but the original image remains when I import the folder again. That sucker is hiding somewhere...haha.

Thanks for your time sir!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3