• 14(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
Easiest way is to press "i" key once when they dissapear...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Just tried this skin last night and love it! It's powerful enough to have all the cool Aeon stuff, but light enough to not bog down on my device like the heavier MQ versions do.

One quick question, is it possible at all to customize the OSD control bar? Specifically removing buttons I don't use like fast forward, rewind, skip forwards and back? Not super important for me to be able to, but just thought I'd ask in case there was an easy way.
(2018-04-18, 21:05)RedRooster Wrote: Just tried this skin last night and love it! It's powerful enough to have all the cool Aeon stuff, but light enough to not bog down on my device like the heavier MQ versions do.

One quick question, is it possible at all to customize the OSD control bar? Specifically removing buttons I don't use like fast forward, rewind, skip forwards and back? Not super important for me to be able to, but just thought I'd ask in case there was an easy way.
 Thank you!

Not so easy, definitively not worth the hassle...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Wow!!

I was looking for a long time for the spin function in Aeon! I have to check it as soon as possible!

Thanks!
Hello!

I am a totally KODI beginner an have a question:

Is it possible to install Aeon Nox Spin on my Fire-TV Stick? If so, how?

Regards
Thorsten
Hi OP. Just made this account to say thank you for this great skin.

And also for asking the question;
I seem not be able to change the standard background. In the menu (system/interface/skin/configure skin/main menu/set up the Aeon Nox main menu/TV shows/Select background ) when I select single image I'll be redirected to the file manager/source option (there where you put in the address for a repository).

What am I doing wrong here?

*EDIT*
Found it!
Had to make the path to a folder with the images.
In SYSTEM/file manager/ press add source/browse/HomeFolder/ and choose the folder where you put in the images. Then press OK, and then again OK.

After this action you'll be able to choose a background in
(system/interface/skin/configure skin/main menu/set up the Aeon Nox main menu/TV shows/Select background )
@manfeed

As i also really like your skin and didnt found it on a repo i felt free to put it into my repo.

It'll also install "script.skininfo.service" when install the skin.

DDL repo for install via zip
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Is there a way to set view defaults? Right now everything is defaulting to a list view, but I'd like to change that depending on media type.
You could make do with this one...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338895
Probably my favorite skin, really hope we hear something about a v18 compatible version. I know you can edit a few files to make it technically work. But things here and there will be broken.
(2017-06-24, 20:52)latts9923 Wrote: @manfeed

I got the spine and thumbback working...awesome addition! I noticed on Shelf3D, the spine only displays on the back view.

I also noticed I needed to rotate spine.jpg 180° so it would display correctly, but I have been unable to get the new spine to display. Do you know a way to force a refresh of spine.jpg?

Yes ,cd spine can be shown in shelf 3d front view ,if you are interested i can send required files and aeon nox spin mod working with Leia.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3