Bug custom background bugs
Hi Gade,
there are several bugs in custom background setting view.
1.) you can only switch to the other side by mouse or if you go to global and then up in video custom background(why? Big Grin)
2.) if you are in custom background view and you go left the old menu isn't real visible and you have both views in one (i will add an video)
https://youtu.be/7WCY-PZ1Db4
3.) Skin Helper seams not to work in pvr anymore (also no auto generate wallpapers and so on)
4.) i think the whole Background thing is now bugged ^^;
I can indeed confirm the focus issue.

Some funky business is going on with that section! Smile

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue and great with the video.
I'll look into it as soon as possible.
Solved! Big Grin

Some duplicate button ID's introduced in a recent update.

Thanks again for reporting.

EDIT: I just pushed an update with the fix to my development repo.
Can you confirm if the issue is fixed with v10.4.5?
Problem 2 is fixed. Problem 1 is no bug, just not logical. Problem 3 & 4 should be checked because minimum the pvr fanart generation doesn't work, music fanarts also.
Ah, I see that you updated your first post.

1. I don't understand the issue.Please describe in detail.

2. Fixed.

3. I have never used random PVR backgrounds. You have to explain in detail what used to work and what is not working anymore.
All skin codes are correct regarding this.
Auto generated wallpapers was never a part of Rapier.

4. Music fanart works perfectly for me on all tested platforms. What is not working?

3. and 4. seems like an add-on issue, so you should ask in these threads instead.
Fanart for items in the PVR recordings window is provided by script.skin.helper.service, while random fanart for the home screen and PVR windows is provided by script.skin.helper.backgrounds.

EDIT: I just tested random PVR backgrounds, and I get all fanart for recordings.
Have you checked the add-on settings for script.skin.helper.backgrounds?

NEW EDIT: Seems you're not the only one noticing this. Most likely add-on related.
1. allready fixed so don't need to discribe.
3. you have an Fanart Option for Custom Backgrounds, why if you never had this? (and it worked before Big Grin)

I will try to ask at the Skinhelper Support Thread so thanks for your support here and don't worry Big Grin
Great, let me know what you find out.

The old version of script.skin.helper.service used the same code for fanart backgrounds as the new script.skin.helper.backgrounds does. So nothing changed in that area or needs a skin update.

My point is, that if it's not working now with the new add-on, something inside the add-on must have changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
custom background bugs0