Android Question about the kodi music player
Music 
Hello guys, I'm using the new Kodi 17 on my Android TV mainly as a music player, everything works well but I was wondering something.
In my case I don't use any fanart or backdrops I use only cover art. Because of that I get after 15 or so seconds of playing a new song a blank screen because the song info and cover art are minimized.
Is there a way to "force" the on-screen info to be shown at all times along with the cover during playback.I have no problem to thinker around in the xml files, done that before, but i don't know where to look for this particular case.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
One way is to show the player controls by hitting Enter/Ok. As long as these are shown, the info doesn't hide.
Another way, if I'm correct, is to hit the key assigned to 'info'

A way to permanently show the info without doing anything would be appreciated from my side as well
Thanks for the quick reply. Anyway when I hit the info or ok button it is the same, the osd fades away Smile same with when the controls are shown, At least that was the case with the previous versions of Kodi, i will try that with 17 and let you know

Sent from my K00G

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about the kodi music player0