The most frustrating thing about any skin...
First off forgive me as I'm a newbie to Kodi so maybe I just don't know how to do this.

After trying out many skins I find the same issue with all of them: setting a default view. I have not found a skin that will keep the same view throughout the category (e.g. movies, TV Shows). Using the Mimic skin and movies by year as an example I set my view type as "Shift" in 2004 and when I switch to year 2005 the view type will change to what seems to be the default "List". I would have to change each year to "Shift" individually which is obviously impractical. I have found this issue in every skin I've tried.

Is this normal? Is there a skin that allows you to set a default view or a setting in the advancedsettings file that I can use?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
I know what you mean, i like to select movie sets by logo, i will have to select this on every movie set that i have or else will revert to default view
Some skine have button from helper script enable
"Forced view"...if you enable this and chose view for some content.
View for that content be always same.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Quote:The most frustrating thing about any skin...
is not a skin issue.Wink
(2017-04-04, 23:01)Angelinas Wrote: Some skine have button from helper script enable
"Forced view"...if you enable this and chose view for some content.
View for that content be always same.

Sorry but where exactly is that setting

Thanks in advance
In context menu.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
i guess is depend on the skins, because i dont see that option on Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO or Estuary
In mine mod for mq6 is in top menu not in context menu. "SetView" is not that button (set view for single window)
Content for set, movies in set, movies, tvshows, episodes,albums, artist-
Guilouz have also in his mods, and titan skin.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ok thanks angel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The most frustrating thing about any skin...0