Mod Estuary Classic MAX
I played around with the skin helper service, just need to read up on it more.

One thing that is maddening about the font code is how fonts are scatter shot around. I totally figure this is not on your end as I assume you just use another's code as the base which is quite common from what I have read. Hope you do not take that as bad.

Font12 for example, right out of the gate. Changed font12 to 50 in font.xml file. I did not dig further to see where else it might be.
Sorry trying to upload images and not doing it right, so here is link to the album on Ingur.
http://flipfisher.imgur.com/all/
Yes I agree with the font naming. If I would start from ground up, I would use descriptive naming and also, more constants.

Wow, those font sizes you are using are HUGE lol. I don't think I could use it, as the proportions between the font and components would bother me. I would have a fit if the labels were consistently cut off, so I'd have to readjust everything.
Image I think your mod looks good with my artwork i made.

Sent from my Rooted Z987 on the Deathstar via Tapatalk
(2017-04-21, 23:34)blueeyiz702 Wrote: I think your mod looks good with my artwork i made.

Sent from my Rooted Z987 on the Deathstar via Tapatalk

Nice. I would however, do something with the border such that the black background is removed, and increase the poster containment size so that you can have the disc show past the border edge and not get cut off.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Classic MAX6