Help finding Free VPN that works with VPN manager
Hi everyone sorry if this is a duplicate post I'm new to both Kodi and the forum and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I installed VPN manager in Kodi (this is on my PC) and I am trying to find a decent free VPN ( I may use a paid one at some point but I'm only just starting out with Kodi and didn't want spend anything yet).

I tried CyberGhostVPN but when I was configuring this in VPN manager it needs a separate username and password to your normal one that you get by adding a device which you can only do if you are a paid member.

Can anyone help with this please? Either recommending a free VPN that they use in VPN manager or a different VPN add on that works in Kodi on PC?

thanks.
For most legitimate and supported usage cases you don't need a VPN with Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If you’re trying to use a VPN for Kodi you need to know that Kodi does not require a VPN, you simply do not need it.
Anyway, if you’re looking for a decent free service, I recommend trying tunnelbear for free with 500MB of data per month. It looks great indeed.
Thread moved to off-topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help finding Free VPN that works with VPN manager0