Win EPG and live TV overscan on PC.
Running
Windows 10
Kodi 17.1
NextPVR 3.9.2.161119
2560×1440 16:9 LCD Monitor
ISB TV tuner.

First problem is that Kodi doesn't display the complete fee to air TV guide for all channels. When I update and view the EPG in the NextPVR app it displays the full 7 but in Kodi the EPG only shows 3 or 4 days for the for the networks. Any way to fix?

Also. Can Kodi update the over the over the air EPG for all channels? Normally I just updated the EPG for TV manually through NextPVR.

Second problem is when I watch live TV the top of the picture is a flashing white line. I think it has something to do with overscan not being supported when watching TV on a PC monitor like it is when watching on a stand alone LCD TV. Any way to remove this annoying flashing line when watching live TV through Kodi with NexPVR?
Each Kodi client has a setting that determines how many days of EPG to display. Goto PVR & Live TV Settings->Guide to change that setting.

Sent from my GT-P3110
(2017-03-09, 14:29)jmooremcc Wrote: Each Kodi client has a setting that determines how many days of EPG to display. Goto PVR & Live TV Settings->Guide to change that setting.

Not sure what happened yesterday. It wasn't picking up the full 7 day EPG from NextPVR. It seems to be displaying the full EPG today.

Also what is the recommend zoom percentage to remove the flashing line scan lines from the top of the picture when watching live digital TV. Without loosing too much of the picture.
I don't have that flashing problem while watching live TV so I can't offer any advice for that issue.
When you checked your EPG days setting, what was the value?

Sent from my GT-P3110

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG and live TV overscan on PC.0