Four Questions
I switched from EMM to TMM a couple of months ago, and thus far love it. And I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for v.3, especially with editions.

A few questions:

1. Is there a way to just refresh the TMDB number? Most of my movies were originally scraped with EMM, and don't have one, but I don't want to change images or other metadata.

2. Is there a way to just refresh one movie rather than a whole data source? For example, when I find a trailer and add it to an existing movie, in EMM you can highlight that movie and press F5, but none of the right-click menu options for that movie appear to do this.

3. Any chance of adding pasting of images?

4. What is the interplay between a downloaded trailer and one in the NFO? For example, I have a movie with a trailer URL listed in the NFO, but a downloaded trailer I added to the folder after the initial scraping. I want to make sure that the downloaded trailer is the "official" one which Kodi uses.

Thanks, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
1) kinda; just scrape with all checkmarks disabled, should do the trick.

2) we have this for TvShows, but interestingly not yet for movies. Should be easy to integrate it there too. noted.

3) currently we can only scrape images, or load a local one (just click on image in edit dialog). Pasting from clipboard not supported.

4) Kodi IMHO prefers a local trailer file over the one set in info. It's only there for fallback i guess...

hth
br
Myron
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Four Questions0