Playback stops after 20-30 Seconds
Good Afternoon,

I recently installed Kodi on my Sony TV, however i'm having issues with video playback. It occurs with any video type (avi, mkv etc..) and any resolution (480p videos, 1080p, and 4k). The playback/audio work perfectly fine for the first 20-30 seconds and then the screen will go black, audio will stop, and will be booted back to the video selection screen. I've attempted both Jarvis and Krypton versions and both have the same issues.

Currently the files are being shared from a Server 2008 machine via SMB using domain authentication. I've been able to access and play these files successfully from my Raspberry Pi2 Kodi install, as well as a Kodi install ontop of a Windows 10 machine.

I've also tried to create the advancedsettings.xml with the following configuration:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
                                              <network>
                                                <buffermode> 1 </buffermode>
                                                <readbufferfactor> 1.5 </readbufferfactor>
                                                <cachemembuffersize> 104857600 </cachemembuffersize>
                                              </network>
                                            </advancedsettings>

Log: https://hastebin.com/acunegogag.sql
You have debugging disabled. Follow the instructions in Debug log (wiki) and provide a link to the new log after replicating the issue.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stops after 20-30 Seconds0