Ring video door bell for Kodi
I would love to see someone build add on for Kodi to allow it View my Ring Video doorbell

without leaving Kodi

Let say I am rocking out to some tunes and bell rings it then deplays on Kodi Windows Computers in the home

I can then Answer the door from Kodi .
Thread moved to addon requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Great idea.
Love this idea.... and I wonder if any of this would help: http://windowsmediacenter.blogspot.ca/20...using.html

or http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=182540&page=16
hmm i should prob not write this but, smartphones if you have an old one, turn phone on and off works the same way as a modern PC on/off button "short circuit" and if you have a old wireless doorbell or wired will also work, doorbells works by same principal as PC and Phone's when it gets a jolt/connection it "rings" now you prob have a old chrome-cast unit "Now knock ur self out" i am not telling you how to fry ur old phone you can prob do this ur self.

But there are tons of guides on this, ofc you could just hook it up to kodi, but that's no fun.
I take no responsibility if you fry your hair burn your fingers short circuit your PC or burn down ur house Big Grin have fun
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
If you use a wireless doorbell make sure its on its own channel or else the phone will turn on every-time your neighbor changes TV channel Big Grin
Or dc the Bell and just use receiver to make the connection, ofc then you can't hear when people ring, unless you manage to use the phones ringtones but thats going a bit further

Well i found the link to get you started but seems the site has changed alot or i used to be a bad bad boy some 10 years ago, because there are 16000 pages to do this and that i went through 400 pages and not one of the guides involved anything legal, so you need to find a guide yourself or stay away from my suggestion prob best.

Big Grin
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ring video door bell for Kodi0