Win See the web-TV broadcasts that require a national IP
Hi

With Kodi, it is also possible to see the web-TV broadcasts that require a national IP? If so, how do I do?

Thanks

Bye
We don't support workarounds for geo blocking here.

A little research on Google may help you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-03-13, 20:59)DarrenHill Wrote: We don't support workarounds for geo blocking here.

By chance, there is a plug-in / add-on able to do this?

Thanks

Bye
I suggest you start researching proxies and vpn's.
(2017-03-13, 20:50)balubeto Wrote: Hi

With Kodi, it is also possible to see the web-TV broadcasts that require a national IP? If so, how do I do?

Thanks

Bye

Kodi itself doesn't allow or encourage you to unblock geo-restricted content. what OS are you using? you should look up vpns and proxies.

(2017-03-14, 10:29)balubeto Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 20:59)DarrenHill Wrote: We don't support workarounds for geo blocking here.

By chance, there is a plug-in / add-on able to do this?

Thanks

Bye

yeah, unofficial add-ons and repositories that you can use to unblock like ivacy, express and stuff. you'll have have to google stuff up and know how to install add-ons
Thread moved to off topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
See the web-TV broadcasts that require a national IP0