Win Wrong metadata
Is there a way to turn off the constant updating of metadata? Because its constantly wrong and adding erroneous information about my video database.
If it is scraping nonsense, your naming is probably garbage, see GIGO.

Just turn off library updates.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How do I remove all the erroneous info it added?
Btw all my files are named perfectly.
(2017-03-14, 07:42)nickr Wrote: If it is scraping nonsense, your naming is probably garbage, see GIGO.

My files are named perfectly. How do I delete all the erroneous data?
(2017-03-18, 02:09)Amppcguru Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 07:42)nickr Wrote: If it is scraping nonsense, your naming is probably garbage, see GIGO.

My files are named perfectly. How do I delete all the erroneous data?

To delete erroneous data you will need to delete the movie out of the library. So bring up the context menu for the movie, select Manage, then select Remove From Library.

Once you have done that, I am not sure what you intend to do. Because to get it back into the library you need to scrape, so you will be back in the same position. If you think that you can just go in the background of Kodi and change/delete actors, plots, ratings, titles, etc you can't.

How about you provide some examples of the movies that are scraping garbage. Copy and past some of the directory names/filenames here in a post and then also tell us what it is scraping and what it should be. Also tell us which scraper you are using.

It can be fixed. We just need to find where it is going wrong.
A debug log (wiki) of you scraping would assist. (Beware though that tvdb seems to be down right now, so you won't get sensible results).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong metadata0