[WIP] Quartz 5 (Krypton support)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynaflash Offline
Just got Bookmarks (Chapters) working in the VideoOSD for Jarvis. Should work the same for Krypton.
find quote
aiko Offline
I posted an issue I'm having with the Krypton version on github, but thought I would mention it here for the non-github aware users. Tried this on 17.3 Kodi on my Odroid C2 and whenever I stop playing a video I get a blackscreen for somewhere around 45 seconds before the Kodi UI comes back up. It's only happening for me with this krypton skin is active.
find quote
TPX001 Offline
(2017-06-01 05:54)aiko Wrote:  I posted an issue I'm having with the Krypton version on github, but thought I would mention it here for the non-github aware users. Tried this on 17.3 Kodi on my Odroid C2 and whenever I stop playing a video I get a blackscreen for somewhere around 45 seconds before the Kodi UI comes back up. It's only happening for me with this krypton skin is active.

I've recently noticed the same issue here.. it happens rarely though.

I'm currently still working in my new house so the new builds for this will still pend. On the bright side, the only thing that has to be done now is buying new furniture..
find quote
aiko Offline
Yeah, it's weird one. Never expected a skin to generate that kind of issue. I need to backup my kodi and then reset to default and install the skin with nothing else and load up my library to see if it is reproducible. I'm currently using Libreelec for Odroid C2 FWIW.

Good luck with the furniture hunting Smile
find quote
dynaflash Offline
I just added in the full screen info for video on my Jarvis version and it should be compatible with the krypton version (I can probably test that out on my mbp later). Used the existing OSDInfoNF.png in /Media/OSD which was from the old quartz 4 but doesn't look too tragic. I put it between the added Bookmarks icon and the current Options icon. As far as I know this makes the video osd pretty much complete with the exception of Soli's seek step indicators.

Added a few things to the existing DialogFullScreenInfo.xml like Year, MPAA Rating, Genres . Year and especially rating are nice to check out if you have kids etc.
find quote
TPX001 Offline
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I'm making a couple of fixes/changes as requested in github -> https://github.com/TPX01/skin.quartz.kry...its/master
Feel free to add more requests or bug reports.. The next thing I'd like to do is to make a repository so you people do not need to download these zip files all the time Smile.. what do you think?

@Dynaflash: I can't see your commit, can you post it in PM or in this topic? I'll see how I can include those things in the Krypton skin.
find quote
dynaflash Offline
(2017-07-14 00:55)TPX001 Wrote:  @Dynaflash: I can't see your commit, can you post it in PM or in this topic? I'll see how I can include those things in the Krypton skin.

Just tried it again. seems to be showing up on Pecinko Master maybe because you're a fork of it (even though I clone it originally from your fork?).

Anyway, here is the link to it. https://github.com/pecinko/quartz/pull/48
find quote