WIP amx control module
Huh hi all. I am working on getting an amx control system to communicate with kodi. I have a basic interface on the amx side but can not seem to find the commands kodi responds to. could use a lil help.(for instance does anyone have the exact json-rpc command to unpause playback when sending direct commands using putty over a telnet connection.) if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this post. new to the forums and kodi. Huh
found it after days of searching. this is the command for play\pause toggle in player over a telnet connection. {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.PlayPause","params":{ "playerid": 1},"id":1}

this is starting to come together. I have basic navigation and now player control.
update. I now currently have full navigation/ui control in kodi. currently working to figure out the jsonrpc commands to get library data so I can pars it out to the touch screen interface. if anyone knows these or has some suggestions on how to go about this I would appreciate it.
current set up is an emby server with a raspberry pie running libreELEC as the player, using an amx automation system for control.
Hello lumiknight!

i am very interested in development of such module. Can you, please, ping me over PM or email to discuss this?

Thanks.
(2017-06-04, 16:56)gloomy_gus Wrote: Hello lumiknight!

i am very interested in development of such module. Can you, please, ping me over PM or email to discuss this?

Thanks.

sorry i tried but i can not seem to pm or email you. but yes i am developing an amx control module for kodi. it is still in alpha stages, limited functions, i have a partial navigational u.i. working, I am currently writing code for feedback from kodi. but i will say that it is comming together peice by peice. Smile
a small update. i now have full navigation and search functions of the movie library, i can also direct play files from the touch panel after searching.Big Grin
I'm an AMX developer and am also interested in this module. PM me or email me at sentry07 at gmail dot com.
lumiknight,

i am not sure why PM isn't working... Anyway, here is an email:

removed

Thanks!
update: i know have full adaptive song search by title and play functions for the audio library. shuffle commands, and add to playlist Que commands. i also have now playing output partialy functional on the video side. Big Grin
hey lumiknight i have AMX throughout my house (and no im not rich rather the opposite) i do all my AMX programming myself (self taught ) and am wondering if you would be willing to share your module . i look foward to your reply Kind Regard Jon
i also tried to pm you but its telling me i dont have permission or something my email is removed
The forum rules (wiki) do not allow the promotion of services for money.

If such requests continue (including via pm) then this thread will be removed.

Also there are anti spam measure in place which preclude new users having access to the messaging system.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-08-13, 14:39)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum rules (wiki) do not allow the promotion of services for money.

If such requests continue (including via pm) then this thread will be removed.

Also there are anti spam measure in place which preclude new users having access to the messaging system.

NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING ANYTHING! DON'T ASK. IF YOU DO I WILL HAPPILY REPORT YOUR POST!
WITH THAT SAID.

I am however willing to give anyone who needs a hand coding there own amx module pointers if needed.
lumiknight

i apologise for my previous post it was not meant to get anyone in trouble (i edited it).

i look forward to seeing how your module goes but unfortunately i do not have awesome skills like yours( i wish i did) or the time to write a module myself

hope you can get yours working .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
amx control module1