Work in Progress - amx control module

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lumiknight Offline
Huh hi all. I am working on getting an amx control system to communicate with kodi. I have a basic interface on the amx side but can not seem to find the commands kodi responds to. could use a lil help.(for instance does anyone have the exact json-rpc command to unpause playback when sending direct commands using putty over a telnet connection.) if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this post. new to the forums and kodi. Huh
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-15 19:34 by lumiknight.)
find quote
lumiknight Offline
found it after days of searching. this is the command for play\pause toggle in player over a telnet connection. {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.PlayPause","params":{ "playerid": 1},"id":1}

this is starting to come together. I have basic navigation and now player control.
find quote
lumiknight Offline
update. I now currently have full navigation/ui control in kodi. currently working to figure out the jsonrpc commands to get library data so I can pars it out to the touch screen interface. if anyone knows these or has some suggestions on how to go about this I would appreciate it.
find quote
lumiknight Offline
current set up is an emby server with a raspberry pie running libreELEC as the player, using an amx automation system for control.
find quote
gloomy_gus Offline
Hello lumiknight!

i am very interested in development of such module. Can you, please, ping me over PM or email to discuss this?

Thanks.
find quote
lumiknight Offline
(2017-06-04 16:56)gloomy_gus Wrote:  Hello lumiknight!

i am very interested in development of such module. Can you, please, ping me over PM or email to discuss this?

Thanks.

sorry i tried but i can not seem to pm or email you. but yes i am developing an amx control module for kodi. it is still in alpha stages, limited functions, i have a partial navigational u.i. working, I am currently writing code for feedback from kodi. but i will say that it is comming together peice by peice. Smile
find quote
lumiknight Offline
a small update. i now have full navigation and search functions of the movie library, i can also direct play files from the touch panel after searching.Big Grin
find quote
sentry07 Offline
I'm an AMX developer and am also interested in this module. PM me or email me at sentry07 at gmail dot com.
find quote
gloomy_gus Offline
lumiknight,

i am not sure why PM isn't working... Anyway, here is an email:

gloomy.gus (~AT~) gmail (~DOT~) com

Thanks!
find quote