v17 Enable Add-on via ADB
Brick 
Hi, so..

Explanation
I have a few Fire Sticks around the house and I update all of them via my Mac using Terminal to ADB into them. I have a script I run and it updates every single one.

Problem
My problem lies with add-ons. Lets say I have 5 sticks and I find 3 add-ons I like, I just give my script the add-ons and it runs and installs the 3 add-ons and all 5 sticks. All the script can do is install it, thus, when it's finished, I then need to go to each stick and enable each add-on on each stick.

Question
Where in the files does Kodi save the add-on's enabled boolean? (For Fire Stick, macOS, and Windows if different)
When you install the new version of kodi your addons are not removed. They will still be there with all their settings, and will update themselves if need be.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-15, 21:45)nickr Wrote: When you install the new version of kodi your addons are not removed. They will still be there with all their settings, and will update themselves if need be.

I know, but the problem is not when updating Kodi or the add-ons, it's when installing new add-ons or installing all my add-ons on a new device. The add-ons I install are not enabled, I manually have to enable them. I want to over-write the file that contains whether the add-ons are enabled or not.
That is deliberate.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enable Add-on via ADB0