Release service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi - English & Turkish subtitle service
Hi again

This is another subtitle service built on scritp.module.sublib. Main site is turkcealtyazi.org. They have a legit database of subtitles, both in Turkish and English

Code is located below git repo, make sure you are installing dependecies as well. Dependencies are also in the same github account.

https://github.com/hbiyik/service.subtit...kcealtyazi
Moved to subtitles add-ons by request
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
Hey there, I am able to install your repo to my Kodi on my Pc (Win10) and my phone (Android) but it gives me "unable to connect repository" when I try on my Android TV (Philips PUK7100). Most of repo working but yours. Any suggestion?
Connecting to a repo should not be related to your platform or software. There are 2 possible reasons

1. My repo is on free servers which are down temporarily may be you tried in a bad time
2. There may be a problem with your devices internet access may be a block or something else

To understand, enable debug logging and try installing again if fails send your debug log I will check it.
My setup is failing. Bro is not completing the installation. Can you check pls?
There is nothing wrong in repo or addon.
Debug_Log (wiki)

Send your debug log for further analysis, and please dont spam the forum.
Hello boogiepop

I was using your subtitle addons. and they work great until last week.
Dpplanet is still working but turkcealtyazi.org doesnt .

Please fix this addon because it is so usefull.

Thanks Smile
Yeah noticed that, added to my todo list Smile
Thx Smile
I intended to write this. I saw that it was already written. thx.

But I'm getting error when attempt to use tukcealtyazi addon. Here is the part of log file. 
Quote:02:21:31.595 T:1396700064   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'                                            Traceback (most recent call last):                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/addon.py", line 23, in <module>                                                service.turkcealtyazi("KODI / XBMC Turkcealtyazi Subtitle Addon")                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sublib/lib/sublib/model.py", line 108, in __init__                                                method()                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sublib/lib/sublib/model.py", line 112, in _action_search                                                self.search()                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/service.py", line 56, in search                                                self.find(self.item.imdb)                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/service.py", line 182, in find                                                self.scrapepage(page)                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/service.py", line 163, in scrapepage                                                rel = striphtml(r_rel.group(1))                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'                                            -->End of Python script error report<--02:21:31.617 T:1471148960   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/?action=search&languages=English&preferredlanguage=Unknown
Scratch that, its working now. Wink
yup updated with a more stable approach to the site.
Anybody successful using this addon? Mine is at 0.0.4 version and I can not make this addon work.  This may need an update from the valued coder.
(2017-12-06, 21:33)joveio Wrote: Here is the part of log file. 
Please use a pastebin website near you for providing (parts of) log files, as already requested via the big fat red text above the "Post Reply" button. Smile
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
u can use the latest code in github, im too lazy to update the repo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi - English & Turkish subtitle service00