Release [RELEASE] service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi - English & Turkish subtitle service
Hi again

This is another subtitle service built on scritp.module.sublib. Main site is turkcealtyazi.org. They have a legit database of subtitles, both in Turkish and English

INSTALLATION:

Install repo from:

https://github.com/hbiyik/repository.biy...-0.0.2.zip

After repo installed install the subtitle service from the repository.

IMPORTANT, BROKEN:
This website has updated its Cloudflare Bot protection to a newer version. Currently i dont have a fix for it, technically it can be be bypassed but it will take lots of effort, and also it is a good signal that the site owner does not wants scrapers in this site, so i dont see any reason to work on this anymore.

You can still use, planetdp addon which works, but this addon is marked as broken. Unless you dont have a solution for new cloudflare javascript protections, i would not suggest anyone to work on it also.

Planetdp: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=309286
Moved to subtitles add-ons by request
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hey there, I am able to install your repo to my Kodi on my Pc (Win10) and my phone (Android) but it gives me "unable to connect repository" when I try on my Android TV (Philips PUK7100). Most of repo working but yours. Any suggestion?
Connecting to a repo should not be related to your platform or software. There are 2 possible reasons

1. My repo is on free servers which are down temporarily may be you tried in a bad time
2. There may be a problem with your devices internet access may be a block or something else

To understand, enable debug logging and try installing again if fails send your debug log I will check it.
My setup is failing. Bro is not completing the installation. Can you check pls?
There is nothing wrong in repo or addon.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_Log

Send your debug log for further analysis, and please dont spam the forum.
Hello boogiepop

I was using your subtitle addons. and they work great until last week.
Dpplanet is still working but turkcealtyazi.org doesnt .

Please fix this addon because it is so usefull.

Thanks Smile
Yeah noticed that, added to my todo list Smile
Thx Smile
I intended to write this. I saw that it was already written. thx.

But I'm getting error when attempt to use tukcealtyazi addon. Here is the part of log file. 
Quote:02:21:31.595 T:1396700064   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'                                            Traceback (most recent call last):                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/addon.py", line 23, in <module>                                                service.turkcealtyazi("KODI / XBMC Turkcealtyazi Subtitle Addon")                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sublib/lib/sublib/model.py", line 108, in __init__                                                method()                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sublib/lib/sublib/model.py", line 112, in _action_search                                                self.search()                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/service.py", line 56, in search                                                self.find(self.item.imdb)                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/service.py", line 182, in find                                                self.scrapepage(page)                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/service.py", line 163, in scrapepage                                                rel = striphtml(r_rel.group(1))                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'                                            -->End of Python script error report<--02:21:31.617 T:1471148960   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi/?action=search&languages=English&preferredlanguage=Unknown
Scratch that, its working now. Wink
yup updated with a more stable approach to the site.
Anybody successful using this addon? Mine is at 0.0.4 version and I can not make this addon work.  This may need an update from the valued coder.
(2017-12-06, 21:33)joveio Wrote: Here is the part of log file. 
Please use a pastebin website near you for providing (parts of) log files, as already requested via the big fat red text above the "Post Reply" button. Smile
u can use the latest code in github, im too lazy to update the repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] service.subtitles.turkcealtyazi - English & Turkish subtitle service0