Unable to scroll in scraper
Hello all,
I am using CSFD scraper on Apptv skin and i am not able to scroll in information about movie. Confluence skin have navigation arrows. I am not sure if this is skin issue or scraper issue.
Next issue, App skin use stars for rating films and confluence use numbers. I prefer numbers.
Could you please help?
(2017-03-15, 19:55)Pepo32 Wrote: Hello all,
I am using CSFD scraper on Apptv skin and i am not able to scroll in information about movie. Confluence skin have navigation arrows. I am not sure if this is skin issue or scraper issue.
Next issue, App skin use stars for rating films and confluence use numbers. I prefer numbers.
Could you please help?
Pepo32,

I am not really sure what you are trying to tell me, so I will have to assume and come up with an answer based on that. Hint I could potentially be up to 12 time zones away from you, so if you don't want to play multi day 20 questions, you need to make your questions VERY clear to me.

So, I am assuming you are in the Video library and using the "List" view of my skin. First of all I have no idea what the CSFD scrapper is but if something appears in one skin and not in another, most likely it is a skin issue. If you want to know how you can scroll the the plot in the lower left of the screen, you can't directly. That is there is no navigation to this area of the screen in my skin (and no scrollbars for the plot info). You can on the other hand cause any field in my skin to "Autoscroll" (that is if a field is too long to display, to scroll the information in the field). The setting for this is turned off by default as I think personally that it looks arwful and it also slows down the skin if there is a lot of scrolling text on screen. Setting is located in the skin settings menu under the General tab. Navigate into this tab and toggle the "Enable autoscroll" setting.

If that is not what you meant, its 20 question time.
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to scroll in scraper0