Hallelujah ! No More Mpeg-2 !
Those of us that use Raspberry Pi need Mpeg license to use HDhomerun Prime on Comcast ! Always had to use it ! Those days are GONE they are now using mp4 Smile And HD Channels are no longer studdering !
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Searched via my phone. You have a link ?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-03-16, 01:51)bry Wrote: Searched via my phone. You have a link ?

Im going by the Comcast in Central PA Last week testing Kodi 18 on pi-2 and pi-3 formatted a bunch of cards and forgot to add the licenses to them !

After testing them for a week then it hit me ! I never added the license then checked online what's up ! http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Serv...-p/2577643

I knew it was coming but didn't realize how fast they flipped the switch !

P.S. there is going to be a lot of pissed off TIVO owners !
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
That's cool. She's not apply to me. Congrats
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Did You have to change out the cable card in the hdhr? I have Comcast in the SF Bay Area. Still mpeg2...at least that's what I'm seeing...
(2017-05-09, 20:52)magicmagni Wrote: Did You have to change out the cable card in the hdhr? I have Comcast in the SF Bay Area. Still mpeg2...at least that's what I'm seeing...

No still using the same cable card

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hallelujah ! No More Mpeg-2 !0