Req Two Feature Suggestions
1) When playing a video and you pause, can we add a display of the weather to the left of the time/duration/finish info?

2) This same play bar mentioned in #1 shown when paused... Can we add an option to hide this temporarily? I really like this bar style, but sometimes when I need to pause and read the subtitles, it makes the subtitle unreadable. So, I like to have it most of the time, but would like to be able to hide it if needed on-demand.
for #2 there is an option for that already.

Under "Scripts/Extras" there is a setting called "OSD:Fade away when paused", that will let you do a partial fade, or a complete fade of the onscreen menus when paused.
The setting below that sets the time delay before the fade.

As far as #1, the left side is where the media poster and artwork displays, but the space to the right where the temp is already in the normal menus might not look too out of place there.

(just a mock-up)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thank you! I will give that setting a try! As for the mockup...that looks terrific (close to where I meant, but this is really nice). Very good! I will post on one last item a bit later tonight.
Would you consider adding an option to fade immediately? I'd really rather it go away immediately and bring it up myself with the OK button when I want to see it. Also, wasn't there an option to show the episode description when paused? I thought I had that before, and I figured I must have disabled it while tweaking settings, but I can't seem to find that. Thank you!
Bump
Jingai is the controller of this skin, I just submit code to help him with time restrictions and help out with support. Even my time to work on it is restricted these days.

If you want it now, the only way to get it on that timeline is to make the code changes yourself, and submit them. I'd make sure they are within the design idea Jingai is trying to maintain first.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Oh, I see. Thanks much for the info.
(2017-03-30, 23:28)mystik Wrote: wasn't there an option to show the episode description when paused? I thought I had that before, and I figured I must have disabled it while tweaking settings, but I can't seem to find that. Thank you!

It's under Settings->Metropolis->Video Settings->Show Plot in Fullscreen Info. This depends on the regular seekbar, so it won't show if you have "Slim Seekbar" enabled.

However, to get nearly what you wanted in the first place.. if you enable both "show plot" and "use slim seekbar," the normal state when paused is to just show the progress at the top in a "slim" bar. If you then press 'i' it will bring up the full seekbar, which will include the plot info at the top.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two Feature Suggestions0