I admit this isn't Kodi related - it's for my primary PC, but I hoped you guys had some advice.
I'm looking for a regular wired USB keyboard for my PC. I don't want to have to pay $100+, but I will if I find something perfect. Here is what I want (picky, I know):
* clicky (mechanical not necessary, just not chicklets)
* USB port to plug in mouse
* backlit (programmable with colors is cool, but not necessary)
* sleep/wake key functionality for Windows
* if AT ALL POSSIBLE, the big Delete key like on the HP keyboards
OK guys...have at it (please) ! ! !
Need advice on a keyboard
Joined: Jan 2013
2017-03-19 01:04 Post: #1