Win Renamer + Poster
Hi Forum !

In the next version, the renamer seems to be rewritten
Is it possible (in addition to the first director and the TMDB ID) to add the ID of Youtube trailer in the file name ?

Another request : for the moment, the poster selected by default is 'blank' of any information (director, actors, outline, release date, etc.)
For my own, I find interesting that these infos are visible on the poster, which saves me from going to read the movie card
To avoid me editing the movie card to modify its poster, is it possible to propose an option in the parameters to choose the type of poster (or does TMM recover the 1st poster that the defined scrapper returns to him ?) ?
As an attachment, an example for the movie '#Chef' ...

Thanks for the help

we do not have any youtube trailer id..
we only have a list of all found trailer urls and nothing more -> I don't think we can include that into the renamer

your images are not shown here.. So I do not fully understand your request Sad
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi mlaggner !

For youtube trailer id : for my example '#Chef', the nfo file gives :
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=wgFws3AoIUY&amp;hd=1</trailer>
The youtube trailer id would be : wgFws3AoIUY

For the images, I try again ...

Thanks for your help !

With text :

Without text :
I am sorry - we take the first (/best - according to the settings) poster the scraper offers us.

we do not have any information about what exactly is on that poster - we only know that this type of artwork is a poster and (in case of some scrapers) we know in which language it is. You have to choose the poster yourself if you are not satisfied with the automatically taken one (or you can disable automatic choosing and choose every artwork per hand while scraping like EMM does)

according to trailer: this is no real info we can use for renaming! (just for interest: why would you put the id of ONE trailer into the movie renamer patternHuh)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
I understand for posters ...

For trailer : I'll keep it into my Ant Movie Catalog DB and use it directly by another external program.
As you were redeveloping the renamer, the trailer information could be useful Nod
Again - I am sorry, but this logic would be too vague to implement it (from developers side):

- you can have multiple trailers (0 to many)
- it is not guaranteed that the chosen (NFO) trailer is a youtube one
- it is not guaranteed that the youtube trailer urls may change their setup in the future (thus parsing out the ID may become corrupt)

After having a discussion we've declined implementing this logic
Too bad for me ... but I understand

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renamer + Poster0