Homepage fanart background missing.
Hi, I just started using the mimic skin and have everything set up the way i like except when on the main menu I can't seem to figure out to have slideshow fanart background for each menu item, as in when hoovering over main menu item 'Movies' there is no movie fanart background its just an abstract pic even though it is set in the customisation as random movie fanart.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix it? Thanks.
Same issue here...any help?
Those fanart are provided by skin.helper.backgrounds. Make sure you have the latest version of the script installed.

Sent from my Pixel XL
(2017-04-03, 17:14)braz Wrote: Those fanart are provided by skin.helper.backgrounds. Make sure you have the latest version of the script installed.

Sent from my Pixel XL (typie typie)

Thanks for the reply braz, will check the skin.helper.backgrounds script, as far as I remember it was up to date. I will double check.
I have the same problem. All addons are up to date. Sometimes fanarts and are just missing. Posters are invisible as well in info window. After reboot they're back.
This bug happens most often when I want to change a poster or fanart.

Mimic v3 on Kodi Jarvis
(2017-05-15, 10:54)yatoya Wrote: I have the same problem. All addons are up to date. Sometimes fanarts and are just missing. Posters are invisible as well in info window. After reboot they're back.
This bug happens most often when I want to change a poster or fanart.

Mimic v3 on Kodi Jarvis

This sounds like a different issue as yours isn't restricted to the home screen and they do appear after a reboot. I don't have Jarvis installed anymore so may not be able to test...
Same problem : I've put background to Random Fanart and I see a black screen. I tested with another skin and it works. Can you please advise ?
(2017-06-25, 11:25)konrads Wrote: Same problem : I've put background to Random Fanart and I see a black screen. I tested with another skin and it works. Can you please advise ?
Sounds like you're using an older version that uses skin helper service to provide backgrounds. I've removed that dependency and feature in mimic 6 and no longer have that script installed to test. You can try installing the latest skin helper service to see if that fixes the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Homepage fanart background missing.0