v17 Is any regrets with 17.0 ? Is Kodi 17.0 stable ?
Should I keep 16.1 or upgrade to 17? Is it stable ?

Sent from my iPhone
If it wasn't stable it wouldn't have been released.

Only you can answer the question as to whether you should upgrade or not. Look at the new features decide if you MUST have any of them and make your decision.
(2017-03-19, 21:29)Mnementh Wrote: If it wasn't stable it wouldn't have been released.

Only you can answer the question as to whether you should upgrade or not. Look at the new features decide if you MUST have any of them and make your decision.
Yeah I think most people will take that with a grain of salt. There are always bugs in software and often they don't become apparent until the software is on general release and exposed to a large user and hardware base.

If you are paranoid about stability, you could wait for 17.1. but I have found 17 to be ok.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-20, 02:41)nickr Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 21:29)Mnementh Wrote: If it wasn't stable it wouldn't have been released.

Yeah I think most people will take that with a grain of salt. There are always bugs in software and often they don't become apparent until the software is on general release and exposed to a large user and hardware base.

If you are paranoid about stability, you could wait for 17.1. but I have found 17 to be ok.

I did take it with a grain of salt and thank you for your answer, very logical and I think I will wait, thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-03-20, 02:41)nickr Wrote:

Whoops I missed the Smile at the end of that statement.

I should have perhaps clarified that it's as stable as software can ever be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is any regrets with 17.0 ? Is Kodi 17.0 stable ?0